Wattana Jobs Executive Assistant To Managing Partner Position at Silk Legal Co., Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive Assistant to Managing Partner. For those of you who live in Wattana and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Silk Legal Co., Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Silk Legal Co., Ltd|
|Position||Executive Assistant To Managing Partner|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant with outstanding communication and organizational abilities and a keen attention to detail? Do you thrive in a challenging environment and have the ability to handle multiple responsibilities with ease? If the answer is yes, we invite you to apply for the position of Executive Assistant to our Managing Partner. You will have the chance to work alongside a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic setting.
We are seeking a candidate who can:
- Perform various administrative duties, including but not limited to correspondence, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, managing expenses, and arranging travel plans.
- Coordinate and handle tasks and matters with other internal and external departments.
- Facilitate meetings by preparing presentations and summarizing reports.
- Follow up with professionals on the progress of matters.
- Perform assigned tasks as well as any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Familiar with basic accounting and expense management.
- Be available to work with different time zones for meetings with global team and Managing Partner during overseas travel.
- Availability for some remote working dependent on Managing Partner’s schedule.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Secretary, Administrator or Coordinator.
- Exceptional English communication skills and a focus on delivering results.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new situations.
|Address||Silk Legal Co., Ltd., RSU Tower, Suite 805, 571 Sukhumvit Road, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Supporting Managing Partner and group companies
- Result & details oriented; ability to multitask
- Excellent command of English required.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Silk Legal Co., Ltdis a young, dynamic law firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We are different from your usual “law firm”. As a technology driven firm, we provide an innovative
work environment where we empower our people to deliver their very best work and reach their full potential.
Our culture and values are at our core and what makes us a great firm to work with and for, and we take them very seriously. We make a difference by being approachable, straightforward,
supportive and distinctive. We deeply value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they value our warm, friendly human approach
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week