Bangkoknoi Jobs Executive Assistant To Ceo Position at Amarin Television Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangkoknoi and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Amarin Television Company Limited
|Executive Assistant To Ceo
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Act as a focal point between executive and internal/external clients and handle any queries/request appropriately
- Manage the Executive’s schedule and provide support for scheduling meetings and coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders, provide relevant prep materials and appropriate follow-up
- Provide support to the Board and board committees including communications, meeting prep, scheduling and minutes.
- Prepare reports and presentations and handle a variety of ad hoc requests.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields
- 5 years of work experience as an Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant.
- Good command of English, Well-organize/ Prioritization skill, Interpersonal/ Communication skill, Proactive/ Enthusiastic
Please submit an application letter with your CV including full details work experience, present and expect salary with a recent photograph via
|Amarin Television Company Limited 7/9 Arun Amarin Rd, Arun Amarin, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700, Thailand
- Executive Assistant to CEO
- Manage the Executive’s schedule
- 5 years of work experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Amarin Television Company” a subsidiary company ofAmarin
&PublishingPublic Company Limited
is operating a digital terrestrial television in Thailand, named
“Amarin TV 34 HD”
undertheCommercial Digital Terrestrial TV license atnational
level for a
category that officially
quarter of 2014.
We are One among the 1st top ranked of most popular channels in Thailand.
- Industry: Media/Publishing/Printing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week