Klongtoey Jobs Executive Assistant / Team Assistant Position at PepsiCo
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we PepsiCo, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as executive assistant / team assistant and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Executive Assistant / Team Assistant|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Procurement – Act as a center of department for procurement process such as create PR,
monitor PO and follow up GR in the system (MyBUY and SAP)
- Hotel & Flight Booking – Act as a center of department by follow process and system for
how to book flight and hotel via approved Travel agency and arrange for airport transfer or between location if needed.
- VISA Arrangement – Act as a center of department for support all VISA arrangement.
- T&E –Support T&E or claim request for Managers in charge Process
- Meeting & Scheduling appointments – Fully support for internal/external department
meeting and scheduling appointments, assembling necessary material for meetings.
For meeting room booking and schedule meeting across function
- Administrative duties – Act as a center for department documents, Presentation support as needed, follow up signature, take care of department’s document, fully support of shipping process, import and export request of your department. Perform administrative, clerical, and general office duties in a responsible cost efficient and confidential manner. Coordinating with other functions and team members for projects and assignments
- Company Process – Maintain knowledge of corporate policy and procedures to assist in
- Other Supporting – Support expat VPs, Directors, and managers on reasonable personal
issues when local language support is needed, and activities related to 1st time relocated into country.
- Additional duties as requested on a reasonable basis by managers.
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Would be a plus if used to work in FMCG having experience in Team Assistant
- Results driven with attention to detail
- Proven communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent with scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Technical efficiency with database systems
- Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and manage multiple demands
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Excellent in Excel & PowerPoint is a plus.
- Fluent in Thai and English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent with scheduling and managing Team
- Fluent in Thai and English communications
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue
in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages,
including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability
and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit ww.pepsico.com.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution