Chonburi Jobs Executive Assistant/ Secretary (contract) Position at Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Chonburi and surrounding areas as executive assistant/ secretary (contract) with full time & temporary work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Executive Assistant/ Secretary (contract)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Full secretarial support to the President Automoitve SEA (incl. travel arrangements)
- The responsible as Admin Officer is to manage a variety of administrative tasks
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and order replacement supplied necessary. Arrangement for the visitor travel propose and transportation local employees Including general clerical tasks, such as drafting documents and answering telephones.
- Support the Plant Manager and Operation team in compiling information, presentation, minutes of meetings (MoM), tasks & activity follow-up and coordination works.
- Arranging meetings, prepare such meetings (venue, presentation material, logistics, equipment needed, etc)
- Handle and take care of specific correspondence such as incoming Emails, mail addressed to the Plant Manager and documents, if instructed by the Plant Manager.
- Participate in internal business meetings if requested by the and Plant Manager, conduct the MoM and do the proper follow-up work of assigned tasks and activities.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Min. 5 years relevant work experience.
- High proficiency in oral and written communication on all levels (English is a must; one other Asian language is preferred)
- Can work accurately with sophisticated tools such as MS Office, video and web cast equipment, net meeting, etc.
- Well organized and equipped with a “can-do-attitude”
- Capable of demonstrating a “down-to-earth attitude” at all times
- Good team player
- Independent, self-motivated and loyal working style
- Can treat information with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Friendly and service oriented to employees, customers, suppliers and visitors
- Capable of working under high pressure at certain times
- Have a co-operative attitude and enjoy this type of work & environment without taking any advantages of a privileged position and the fact of being close to the highest level within the company.
|Address||Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co. Ltd., 309/1, Rural Rd Chon Buri 3027, Khao Khansong, Si Racha District, Chon Buri 20110, Thailand|
- Secretary, Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Coordinator, Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a leading global supplier to the automotive and industrial sectors, the Schaeffler Group has been driving forward
groundbreaking inventions and developments in the fields of motion and mobility for over 70 years. With innovative technologies, products, and services for CO₂-efficient drives, electric mobility, Industry 4.0, digitalization, and renewable energies, the company
is a reliable partner for making motion and mobility more efficient, intelligent, and sustainable. The technology company manufactures high-precision components and systems for drive train and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions
for a large number of industrial applications. The Schaeffler Group generated sales of approximately EUR 14.4 billion in 2019. With around 83,700 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies. With almost 2,400 patent applications in
2019, Schaeffler is Germany’s second most innovative company according to the DPMA (German Patent and Trademark Office).
We are looking for you to strengthen our team as
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours