Rayong Jobs Engineering Manager Position at Exotic Food Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Engineering Manager in our company, Exotic Food Public Company Limited. For candidates who reside in Rayong and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Exotic Food Public Company Limited|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide clear and concise instructions to engineering teams. Prioritize, delegate and supervise all engineers’ activities and deliverables
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time
- Control and monitor machine downtime, improve overall equipment efficiency
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers’ key performance indicators
- Strives to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes designs, to reduce waste
- Helps to create and oversee project budgets and engages in cost management strategies, coordinate work with other managers and staff
- Supervising the work of multiple teams
- Review the entire technical documentation for quality management system auditing
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and food safety
- Work at Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong
- Bachelor’s or higher in Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Engineering Management for a medium / large size manufacturing
- Well understanding of OEE, Preventive / Predictive maintenance concept
- Experiences in Food Manufacturing would be advantage
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems
- Communication skills for overseeing staff and working with other management personnel
- Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees, and schedules simultaneously
- Ability to prepare professional proposals and presentation and find innovative solution
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Leadership, teambuilding, and mentoring skills
- Strong in people management skills
- Open mind and positive attitude
- Good command in English
|Address||Exotic Food PCL (Amata City), Exotic Food PCL, 7/474 Moo 6, Map Yang Phon, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- 7 yrs exp in Engineering Management or relavant
- Manage all engineering tasks for all plants
- Good remuneration package / Work at Rayong
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Exotic Food Public Company Limited
Founded in 199, Exotic Food Thailand began with a vision two siblings had to share authentic Thai food with the world. Kidd and Yui, co-founders behind Exotic Food Thailand, dreamed of
seeing this vibrant and irresistible cuisine prepared, cooked, and enjoyed in restaurants and homes around the world.
Everyday, we strive to fulfill the vision of our founders – to deliver quality Thai products so that millions around the globe can enjoy the exotic taste of Thailand from their own kitchen.
Today, Exotic Food has more than 500 employees – producing more than 200 SKUs in more than 62 countries of premium Thai cooking ingredients under our own brands.
Food not only nourishes us but also connects us. We’re fired up about our community and strive the best we can to support and empower our small farmers. That’s why we exclusively source
our ingredients locally to create well-being for the people and the planet, reducing our carbon footprint and being mindful about our environmental impact.
Who We’re Looking For
The company is continually growing and we are currently looking for high caliber, food-loving candidates to join our team. Not only do we aim to enhance our team’s potentials with our
core values, we also strive to improve the overall community and the planet. We believe in working smarter, having fun, and building a drama-free workplace for everyone.
To learn more about career opportunities at Exotic Food, visit:
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours