Bangkok Jobs Engineer, Technical Service (scientific Instruments) Position at DKSH (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bangkok and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Engineer, Technical Service (Scientific Instruments) in our business office, DKSH (Thailand) Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DKSH (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Engineer, Technical Service (scientific Instruments)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The Engineer, Technical Service’s responsibilities include performing installation, servicing, repairing, preventive maintenance, providing sales support, and reporting to the Manager, Technical Services. The Engineer, Technical Service should be able to troubleshoot equipment, communicate effectively under pressure, and provide effective suggestions for improvement.
To be successful as an Engineer, Technical Service should demonstrate a sound understanding of engineering terminology and be able to work well in a team. Outstanding the Engineer, Technical Service are self-starters with an insatiable curiosity, a superb work ethic, and strong interpersonal skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL JOB OUTPUTS
- Conduct after-sales service visits for equipment
- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers’ concerns.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers on a regular basis.
- Generate service income for service & maintenance contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical or Medical Engineering or related
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- Good English communication ability.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Ability to collaborate Teamwork.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.
|Address||DKSH (Thailand) Limited - Head office, 2533 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- After-sales service
- Installation,repairing, preventive maintenance
- Scienctific instrument
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and
beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare
products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights,
marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have
been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive growth. Be the difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees
from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed
team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide.
Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours