Bangkok Area – Samutsakorn Jobs Engineer Manager Position at THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we THAI UNION GROUP PCL., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as engineer manager and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Bangkok Area - Samutsakorn and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||THAI UNION GROUP PCL.|
|Region||Bangkok Area - Samutsakorn|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Work location: Headquarter in Samut Sakorn factory.
Purpose of the Role
- Maintain and improve assets and utilities in the plant.
- Manage the resource of Utilities in the plant which consist of Ammonia plant, water plant, electricity supply, infrastructure and waste management.
- Manage and ensure the environmental aspect and safety in the plant.
- Delivers machine availability and reliability.
- Deploys Effective Maintenance and Autonomous Maintenance pillars of Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM)
- Assigns and supervises the mechanical and electrical tasks & tools
- Reduces mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Improves mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Develops and deploys annual maintenance programme
- Writes User Requirement Specifications (URSs) for new equipment
- Implements quality and safety requirements
- Optimizes and controls engineering related plant expenditure.
- Coordinates preparation of Technical Appendix for Capital Expenditure Proposals.
- Runs energy saving programmes
- Monitor and reviews critical spares and standby equipment
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Discipline
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Ammonia safety, handling and monitoring.
- Project Management, Managing Quality, Safety and Environment
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Driving Production Performance and Improvement
|City||Bangkok Area - Samutsakorn|
|Address||Thai Union Group PCL., 979/12, M Floor, SM Tower, Phahonyothin Road, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- TPM & Maintenance experiences
- Project Management
- 5 days working & based Samut Sakorn
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,00 people who
are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includesThai-leading brands Sealect, Fisho and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire,
Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International
Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). The company’s work on sustainability has been recognized by its inclusion in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) for 9 straight years. DJSI is a family of indices evaluating the sustainability performance of thousands
of publicly traded companies. The company was ranked number one on the Food Products Industry Index, a position it previously held in 2018 and 2019.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus