Rayong Jobs Engineer – Maintenance Strategies Position at Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Engineer - Maintenance Strategies for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Rayong and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
|Engineer - Maintenance Strategies
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, implement, maintain and execute the vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermal analysis and other condition monitoring methods for predictive maintenance program to minimize the equipment break down, reduce the maintenance cost and enhance plant’s reliability.
- Interpret the result of the vibration measurement, oil analysis, thermal camera and other inspection result to recommend the problem solving to Technical & Production teams.
- Update and maintain the history record of predictive measurement results for all rotating equipment in MTP plants to analyze and predict the equipment performance.
- Investigate the problem root cause of rotating equipment and recommend to Technical & Production teams based on measurement & inspection result to provide the correction action.
- Identify, create and develop the condition monitoring method for all rotating equipment to minimize the equipment break down.
- Review and reduce any maintenance activity lost for the spare part and manpower, also improve machine condition to achieve the machine lifetime effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate & align the maintenance strategy to Technical, E& I and Production team to ensure the predictive and proactive maintenance are going in the right direction.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical Engineer.
- Associate mechanical engineer license.
- At least 5 years of experience Vibration, oil and Thermal analysis.
- Good knowledge of maintenance strategy
- Strong in Root cause analysis and improvement skill.
- Good communication in English
Location: Map ta phut, Rayong
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed will be notified. Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details to APPLY NOW
Covestro (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
AIA Sathorn Tower Building, 17/F, Unit 1, 5-8 11/1 Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
|Covestro Thailand, 4-4/1, I-8 Road, Industrial Estate, Muang, Map Ta Phut, Mueang Rayong District, Rayong 21150, Thailand
- Mechanical Engineer
- Experience Vibration, oil and Thermal analysis
- Maintenance strategy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Covestro is a world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse.
Thanks to our global presence and close proximity to our customers, we are the partner of choice for a wide variety of industries. Our products and application solutions are used in many areas of
In line with our vision “To make the world a brighter place,” we work on solutions to the challenges of our time – to push the boundaries of what is possible.
We help make cars lighter so they save fuel. Our insulation systems protect buildings against the heat and cold to reduce energy consumption. In entertainment electronics, our products support functionality,
safety and sleek design.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical