Klongtoey Jobs Energy And Sustainability Associate Consultant / Consultant Position at Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as energy and sustainability associate consultant / consultant and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Energy And Sustainability Associate Consultant / Consultant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Energy and Sustainability Associate Consultant / Consultant,
Property and Asset Management Business Unit
- To provide subject matter expertise in sustainability services and associated services to the Property and Asset Management team and clients
- Prepare proposals and pitching materials in line with the services and join client connections, pitches, etc. to provide team positioning and market differentiation
- Attend consultancy projects and meetings as and when required
- Assist in managing the overall BD process, maintaining regular contact with the stakeholders
- Create a pool of case studies, client success stories, testimonials, research, and sales material that can be used in pitching and training
- Develop training materials and run workshops to develop sustainability knowledge within JLL
Skills and Experience:
- Has well understanding of sustainability measures and certifications, e.g., LEED, WELL, carbon credits, etc. as well as related technology. This role required the ability to implement partial or whole schemes into services for the best solutions.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in same or similar role and background
- Excellent command of English
- Presentation skill
|Address||Jones Lang Lasalle Management Co., Ltd., 88 อาคารเดอะ ปาร์ค ชั้น 10 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Being expert in property sustainability services
- Prepare proposals and pitching materials
- Develop training materials and run workshops
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit
substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus