Bangkok Jobs End To End Transformation Specialist Position at Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangkok and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||End To End Transformation Specialist|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Title : End to End (E2E) Transformation Specialist (APAC)
Reports to : Director – E2E Transformation (APAC)
Business : Regional Transformation Office Domain
Location : Thailand
With the newly formed digital transformation team, Brenntag aims to increase its digital footprint and increase customer experience from creating an outstanding e-commerce platform in order to interact with its B2B customers to digitization of its whole supply chain network to creating seamless interactions with Brenntag’s supply partner. Become part of the digital transformation journey and join us as E2E Transformation Specialist in APAC.
This role is crucial to increasing its success rate of transformations. You will support the E2E deployment of new capabilities being launched by Brenntag’s digital/data transformation in APAC. This role forms the bridge between the central team (HQ) – who define and build the new solutions – and the local (APAC) receiving teams in the business/markets/functions who will need to adopt the new solutions. You will co-ordinate the required activities to be able to deploy new capabilities efficiently, effectively and at scale. You will drive the local adoption and impact of the new capabilities.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Execute deployment roadmaps per plan (key milestones on time)
- Support and provide input to E2E transformation team in creating, maintaining and improving the End to End Deployment methodology
- Apply the End to End Deployment methodology that is Brenntag global standard, adaptation to local requirements only when necessary to ensure deployments can be achieved at scale across the globe.
- Business partner to the regional APAC and local management team, requiring at times to not only support but challenge their way of working.
- In partnership with regional and local teams, execute deployment activities such as data preparation, user testing and training.
- Support the local fit – gap and change impact assessments and the corresponding gap closures activities
- Support team in identifying risks and take steps to mitigate risks, ensuring changes required can be adopted without significant impact to business and customers
- Align and ensure timely availability of resources at region and local level with key stakeholders for deployment activities
- Support in developing and delivering clear communication plans in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Help drive the new capability adoption (e.g Salesforce, Advanced Analytics, Transport Management systems) in the local organisation.
- Support cutover processes to Business as usual and support organisations, including helping to form clear and structured handover plans.
- Together with the business, help drive the adoption and value realisation of the new solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in transformational program/project management including managing complex workstreams
- Must have a “best practice” continuous improvement and customer centric mindset
- Be responsive and aware of the business needs and time zones across the role
- Excellent communication (written and vebal) and interpersonal skills to establish and build sustainable internal and external business relationship.
- Experience deploying new IT enabled platforms (e.g., Salesforce suite of products) desirable but not essential
Experience with stakeholder management and influencing
- Good business acumen and understands the impact of transformation and new capability deployments
- Understanding the complexities & importance of integration of business process, technology and data and the impact to business/markets and functions
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and as part of a team
- Results orientated with a solutions-based approach
- An agile, highly collaborative, and early adopter mindset
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- PMP certified but not essential
- Agile certification but not essential
|Address||Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited, 1168/98-100 ลุมพินีทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 33 Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Assist in Salesforce Implementation
- Business Analyst Digital Transformation
- Project Manager
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited
In October 2008, Brenntag acquired Rhodia’s chemical distribution operations in Southeast Asia and extended its global distribution network into the Asia Pacific Region. Brenntag gained in Asia access to an established base for expanding
its own product portfolio, combined with excellent local market knowledge, a wide range of services and long-term customer relationships.
LaterJuly 2010, Brenntag acquired EAC Industrial Ingredients, which has been a long established provider of chemical distribution solutions in South and South East Asia. With this major acquisition, Brenntag reinforced its growth strategy in
Asia Pacific gaining access to an established distribution network, in-depth knowledge of local markets and relationships with a broad customer and supplier base.In January 2021, Brenntag, a true Global Market Leader has implemented The New Brenntag
: Two Industry Champions under one umbrella, i.e.
- Brenntag Essentials : The preferred and most efficient partner of choice for our customers and suppliers across industries.
- Brenntag Specialties : The undisputed number one in focus industries with leading specialized knowledge and application expertise.
Both Brenntag divisions address attractive growth marketsand will equally contribute to strengthening Brenntag’s global market leading position in specialties and full-line chemical distribution.
Brenntag continues to grow in the Asia Pacific region. At present, Brenntag Asia Pacific operates in Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea,Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand,
and Vietnam. The Asia Pacific headquarters is located in Singapore.
We are certified with the Integrated Management System (IMS) on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and a member of Responsible Care.
We are continuously expanding and looking for high calibre individuals to join our winning team.
WHY JOIN US ?
- The WORLD LEADER in full-line chemical & ingredients distribution
- Exciting, dynamic and high-growth environment
- Exciting and rewarding career
- Career Development in the Region
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical