Huaykwang Jobs Employer Branding Specialist Position at PTG Energy Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Employer Branding Specialist. For those of you who live in Huaykwang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, PTG Energy Public Company Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PTG Energy Public Company Limited|
|Position||Employer Branding Specialist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
In this role you will be responsible for:
-Design and develop content (articles, social posts, videos, etc.) and visual assets to expose our company values, culture, and people.
-Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
-Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms.
– Manage and optimize channels and platforms including email, web, social media
(Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and find the way to communication to our targeted audiences.
-Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders: talent acquisition team and OD to understand hiring needs and goals, and develop supporting initiatives.
– Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a business discipline is preferred.
– 3+ years of experience in marketing communication and creating online content, including copy-writing, project managing, developing communication plans and content calendars across multiple platforms.
– Must be able to generate input or lead execution for art direction & creative development.
– Experience in recruitment and human resource running employer branding initiatives is a plus but not mandatory.
– Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Works efficiently to a deadline.
|Address||Ptg Energy Public Company Limited, 33 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Employer Branding and Engagement
- Proficiency in digital Platform
- Copy writer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PTG Energy Public Company Limited is a leading of providing high quality ready-made gas under the brand PT. We have been certified
by ISO 9001 for the storage and distribution of fuel products (gasoline and diesel) at our Mae Klong Tank Farm.
Our Vision is to be the nation’s leading petroleum retail service company.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities for
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position
- Industry: Petroleum
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Flexible working hours