Bangkor-laem Jobs Early Years Teacher Assistant (aged 3 – 5) For Academic Year 2023/24 Position at Shrewsbury International School Bangkok
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangkor-laem and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Shrewsbury International School Bangkok is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Early Years Teacher Assistant (Aged 3 – 5) for Academic Year 2023/24 and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Shrewsbury International School Bangkok
|Early Years Teacher Assistant (aged 3 – 5) For Academic Year 2023/24
|Type of Work
The Early Years Teacher Assistant reports directly to Assistant Principal (Pre-Prep) and Assistant Principal (Pre-Prep) is responsible as part of a team for the effective operation of the Junior School. In particular, the Early Years Teacher Assistant will
- be responsible to the Assistant Principals (Junior);
- be line managed by the Year Team Leader with day to day direction from the Class Teacher;
- work closely with the Class Teacher to provide stimulating learning opportunities for the children;
- work closely with the Class Teacher to provide for student’s learning, social and personal needs;
- work with other professionals in meeting the needs of students;
- attend staff meetings and training and development sessions as required.
- other ad hoc duties as requested.
The Early Years Teacher Assistant’s role is a class based position. The Early Years Teacher Assistant will
- support the school’s Philosophy and Objectives;
- take an active part in all class and year group activities;
- work with groups and individuals on learning tasks;
- observe and interact with children during Active Learning and comment on their progress;
- assist in the assessment of students and suggest provision linked to children’s interests;
- prepare materials and resources for indoor and outdoor learning opportunities;
- assist in the setting up and maintaining of an efficient and well-ordered learning environment;
- take an active role in classroom administration;
- assist in, ‘Home Communication’;
- participate in training and development activities;
- undertake lunchtime and after school duties in accordance with the duty roster;
- participate in, “You-Time” Activities;
- follow the Early Years positive behaviour management strategies;
- provide individual support for students.
The Early Years Teacher Assistant should have the following qualities
- possess at least bachelor degree;
- experience of working in an Early Years setting or with Early Years aged children (3-5 years);
- understanding of the age related expectations for children in the Early Years;
- open to children learning through play;
- ability to see learning opportunities in children’s play and have the skills to develop this;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have an understanding of teaching and learning strategies;
- be professional in approach and set good examples;
- be conscientious, efficient and organised;
- give high regard to Health and Safety;
- actively seek to improve their practice and participate in Training and Development;
- have high regard to creating a high quality learning environment;
- maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check
- Confirmation of identity
- Satisfactory references
- Verification of qualifications and work experience
- Certificate or record of complete course of covid of an approved vaccine.
How to Apply:
Applications will only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Application Form, which is available on the school website “Job Vacancies” page. The application is preferably in English. Thai version is an option for the candidate who is keen to apply but not proficient in English.
|Sekolah Internasional Shrewsbury, 1922 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- International environment
- Career advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus is a purpose-built primary school in the heart of Bangkok. The
campus is designed specifically for children aged 3-11 years old. 672 places are available from Early Years 1 (Age 3+) to Year 6 (Ages 1 1+).
The school operates on 25,00sqm of learning space. There are 4 major buildings, which house state-of-the-art facilities
for Early Years, Primary, Sport and Creative Arts.
City Campus opened its gates in August 2018. It builds on the success of Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside,
where 1,700 students study from ages 3-18.
Both City Campus and Riverside share the same values, ethos and mission. The campuses come together to form Shrewsbury
International School Bangkok, and children from City Campus will graduate to Riverside in Year 7 (Age 12+).
The campuses work closely together to create exciting and unique opportunities for both children and for staff.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week