Huaykwang Jobs E2e Planning Staff Position at Unilever Thai Trading Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as E2E Planning Staff. For those of you who live in Huaykwang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Unilever Thai Trading Limited, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Unilever Thai Trading Limited|
|Position||E2e Planning Staff|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Title: E2E planning staff (6-9 months contract)
Department: Supply Chain – Integrated Planning
Report to: E2E planning supervisor
Work Location: Unilever House Rama IX (Hybrid working)
To be responsible for HPC/Foods/IC group logistics operations with objectives to meet our company vision and Supply Chain Management objectives while maintaining the optimum logistics cost
1) To achieve customer service level (CCFOT) as agreed and measured by KPI.
2) To control and monitor inventory level as agreed level.
3) To manage NPD (launch & re-launch) / promotion executions to meet agreed network plan.
4) To meet superior supply chain vision by implementing initiatives like planning processing tools SAP APO, Inventory Planning Model(IPM), ECR, KPI improvement, other company projects.
5) To control and monitoring Business waste & write offs
Main duties and responsibilities
- To support the management of the overall Supply Chain’s planning operations
- To work jointly with marketing/trade marketing/RD on NPD/promotion master data creation
- To co-ordinate with Sourcing unit and third party manufacturers on weekly delivery to meet the agreed customer service level.
- To responsible for PO creation
- To generate operating report ie. daily stock report
- To support superior and find area of improvement and flexibility into the logistics system. Avoid waste and add value.
- To participate, monitor and co-ordinate promotional activities.
- To advise concerned management on current and forseeable situations with regards to supply difficulties, stock availability, production capacity and distribution.
- To co-ordinate with supplier and marketing on NPD artwork’s standard approval and circulation
- To keep updated on company’s policy and relevant strategic and operation plan.
- To maintain good working relationship with all concerned departments.
- To complete the ad-hoc assignments given by superior.
Financial responsibilities and influence (e.g. costs, expense budgets, sales targets, etc.)
- TO & Market share target – align with company
- FG and Materials stock level as agreed with company target
Education and experience requirements for job
1. Education and qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or Higher (Preferably in Science)
- Planning and analytical skills
- Energetic, responsive and flexible
- Good command in English
2. Previous experience
- 1-2 years experience in Supply Chain field
|Address||Unilever Thai Trading Limited 161 Rama IX Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- 1-2 years experienced in Supply Chain
- Planning and Analytical skilss
- Good command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods
company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care,
Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze,
Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,00 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,00 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people
across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business.
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution