Laksri Jobs E-commerce Manager Position at CloudMall
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of E-commerce Manager in our company, CloudMall. For candidates who reside in Laksri and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
CloudMall is a full-service cross-border e-commerce business dedicated to promoting brands to the global market through leading marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. With over 15 years of expertise in selling on marketplaces, we provide comprehensive assistance to help businesses expand their reach, from opening a store account to managing inventory, connecting payment systems, and shipping products internationally.
Our vision is to make cross-border e-commerce accessible to all. We aim to become the trusted partner of global e-commerce channels, empowering businesses of all sizes to expand seamlessly across borders. Join our team and be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is revolutionizing cross-border e-commerce.
- Manage all aspects of E-Commerce business across multiple channels including
- Brand.com (Shopify)
- Domestic: Shopee and Lazada marketplace
- International: Amazon, eBay, and Etsy
- All social commerces.
- Drive E-commerce strategies to deliver commercial impacts that meet the company’s KPIs.
- Lead campaign planning and target setting through various online channels; provide demand and investment plans for all online campaigns.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure deliverables.
- Utilize solid analytical and Identify trends, optimize campaigns and performance based on customer insights.
- Prepare sales monthly reports, including analysis, improvement, and overall performanceCollaborate with the digital marketing team (SEO&SEM) to successfully implement customers’ campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in E-Commerce management or digital marketing, preferably with consumer e-commerce businesses.
- Experiences in Google ads & analytics, and other social media ads
- Computer literacy and project management tools
- Being proactive, detail-oriented, results-driven, and solution-oriented
- Being extremely organized, strong time-management skill, and can-do attitude
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English communication
- Cross-border E-Commerce Platforms
- Excellence in Thai and English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A full-service for cross-border e-commerce businesses which promote Thai brand products to expand into the global market
through leading marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Etsy with dedication and expertise in selling on marketplaces for over 15 years. We'll assist you from opening a store account, managing inventory, connecting payment systems, and shipping products internationally.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week