Bangna Jobs E-commerce & Customer Marketing Director (on-site) Position at Lyreco
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangna and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||E-commerce & Customer Marketing Director (on-site)|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Management for product & promotional content of the E-Commerce platform which represents 50% share 9and growing) of the local sales turnover.
- Evolution of the look, feel and customer experience on the e-commerce site to increase customer lifetime value.
- Managing all paid promotional aspects such as key words, paid banners, shop in shop etc.
- Master Product Data content management and enhancement.
- SEO strategy and optimization on e-commerce site & corporate website.
- Reporting sell-through & reacting to all customer interaction on the e-commerce platform with a methodological approach (plan, reporting, test and learn) through expert use of GA.
- Liaising closely with international partners for learning and best practice sharing.
Sales Lead and Database Management (cleaning & growth)
- Owning the relationship with external agencies providing SEM in tools like AdWords and other back-end platforms, including managing the budget and measuring ROI.
- Customer database mining & management (cleaning and growth) to provide constant opportunities for both Telesales and Field Sales.
- Allocation & tracking through to conversion of all inbound sales leads.
Direct Marketing (Email, Line and Sales) Management
- Directing all activities on Eloqua Emailing and Line Business Tools.
- Management of all Sales Competitions, Campaigns, Budgets and ROIs.
- External customer newsletters
MarCom and Graphic Design
- Managing the Graphic Design team producing artworks for all off and online marketing.
- Production of traditional catalogues and printed marketing material.
- Site owner and Editor for the Corporate Website, responsible for sourcing up to date and relevant content.
Qualifications & Skills
- Commercial Degree
- Relevant commercial and data based / digital work experience for the position
- Hands on with Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Website Development programmes such as WIX, WordPress as well a competent HTML skills is a must
- Experience with content such as Drupal, Master Data Management such as Stibo, Power BI & SAP is a plus
- Excellent command in Thai, English & general communication skills
|Address||16th Floor, Lyreco (Thailand) Co., Limited, Bhiraj Tower at BITEC, 4345 Sukhumvit Road, Khet, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- B2B E-Commerce Platform management
- Blend of International and local working styles
- Change management in an agile environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"At Lyreco Thailand, we believe in a culture that values its people as a key enabler of our strategy and success. We encourage Lyreco people to become pioneers and inspire them to be the best they can be. Our core values of Excellence, Passion, Respect
and Agility play a key part to create a work environment where Lyreco People have a great employee experience. Working together for tomorrow is our belief. Through a perfect blend of four enablers: people, technology, pioneer, and sustainability, we are committed
to deliver a great customer experience."
Life at Lyreco Thailand
Who We Are
Operating in Thailand for almost 20 years, Lyreco sells office and workplace supplies to many of the leading companies in Thailand. We are a global market leader, ranked number 3 in the world by sales, with operations across 25 countries selling through ecommerce
and traditional channels.
We work from a modern office next to Bangna BTS station at Bhiraj Tower in BITEC and from a large National Distribution Centre in Bangkok Free Trade Zone.
We believe in developing our people and when working at Lyreco you'll be constantly discovering new skills and knowledge with the help of our Learning & Development Team. We have an environment that inspires and rewards your creativity and innovation. Much
of our success comes from our employees - a reason why we are committed to acquiring, retaining and developing the top talent on the market.
Lyreco is a company where sustainability is taken into account at all times, at all levels and for any decision; whether that is the environment, our people, our customers, suppliers or you.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours