Phuket Jobs Director Of Food & Beverage/ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายอาหารและเครื่องดื่ม Position at M Social Hotel Phuket
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Director of Food & Beverage/ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายอาหารและเครื่องดื่ม. For those of you who live in Phuket and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, M Social Hotel Phuket, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Diploma of High Vocational Education, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||M Social Hotel Phuket|
|Position||Director Of Food & Beverage/ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายอาหารและเครื่องดื่ม|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Diploma of High Vocational Education|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Develop as a food and beverage operating strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Stay aware of market trends and introduces new food and beverage products to meet or exceed customer expectations, generate increased revenue and ensure a competitive position in the market.
- Develop an Event Management strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Oversees Event Operations including Banquets, Ballroom, Event Services and Event on daily Basis.
- Direct day to day operations for restaurant outlets, room service, stewarding, beverage and banquet operations.
- Develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations.
- To co-ordinate with all large group meeting/banquet planners their specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered. This includes proposals, contracts, estimated and actual function statements. With banquet or conferences, the Chef is to be included in food related discussions.
- Develops and coordinates working relationships with outside vendors and establishes prices and service agreements to enhance he event experience and to increase additional revenue opportunities for the hotel. And ballroom.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Strategic Decision Making – Ability to gather and organize information relevant to a long range goals of vision, develop alternative strategies and execute a course of action to carry out strategy. Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Ensures meeting space and corresponding heart of house areas are cleaned and maintained.
- Creates an atmosphere in all event management operations areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Works and supervise FB team to ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards of the food & beverage areas and equipment.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for F&B department.
- Monitors purchasing and receiving procedures for products and supplies to ensure proper quantity, quality and price for all purchases
- Develops on-going professional development and training programs for food production, service and bar production/service personnel.
- At least 10 years of experience in Food & Beverage role.
- Previous experience for 4-5* chain hotel is preferable for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable.
- Strong knowledge in Food & Beverage
- Passion for excellent food and customer service is service and results oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing (English and Thai)
- Hospitable and service-minded
|Address||ma maison, 82/32 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach, Cherngthalay, Phuket, 83110, Thailand|
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Pre-Opening Allowance THB6,500/Month
- Based in Phuket
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
M Social Phuket (Formerly Millennium Resort Patong Phuket)
We are hiring for the following position, to join our exciting pre-opening team If you are a proactive, professionally presented person and want to be part of a dynamic and growing organization,
then is definitely your next long term role!
- Attractive starting salary
- Social Security Fund
- Public Holidays 16 Days
- Annual Vacation
- Work hard 5 days, play harder 2 days
- Associate uniforms with laundry service
- Staff bus according to work cycle
- Duty Meal 2 times a day
- Rights for affiliated hotel reservation staff
- Group life insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual employee health check-up program
- Employee of the month & of the year award
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week