Overseas Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Position at Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Overseas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Digital Marketing Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma of High Vocational Education
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿55,000 - ฿120,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Diploma of High Vocational Education|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 55.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 120.000|
- To work closely with the team in planning, executing and managing digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, PPC, and paid advertising campaigns.
- To develop online plan/strategy as well as creative and effective digital campaigns.
- To assist in implementation of digital using all platforms to generate leads
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- Suggest and implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design and development.
- Measure and analyze digital marketing analytics report and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Identify new trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Weekly and monthly brainstorm with team members on new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience on websites including Apps.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass
- Communication, Business Management, Advertising/Media or similar.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Digital
- Marketing Executive in the related field.
- Decent knowledge in SEM, SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques, user behavior, user experience, social media marketing.
- Able to resolve /provide solution under minimum supervision/ assistance
- Required language(s): English, Thai
|Address||Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd, KL Trillion, 338, Jln Tun Razak, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Fast Paced, Innovative & Open Minded Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd specializing as a digital marketing & information technology consultancy entity in South East Asia. With the aim to help many businesses to achieve their
business goals, we discover the extraordinary ideas and a whole new innovative direction. We have segmented the markets in education, human resource services, business and home service and we are looking forward to many others in near future.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours