Thonburi Jobs Digital Marketing Manager Position at Sime Darby (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Thonburi and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sime Darby (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Digital Marketing Manager and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sime Darby (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Build our marketing roadmap with a focus on digital marketing.
- Support the management of all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, YouTube, Instagram, Line, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget for all marketing activities.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction and lead generation.
- Oversee our social media accounts, coaching and training the branches in effective use of social media.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Motivate brand marketing teams to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channel’s function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Automotive Experience would be a plus.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field is highly preferred or Master’s degree in Communications or Business
- At least 8 years of Marketing Communications experience is preferred
- Good communication skills/Good English Language skills.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing in Automotive & Retail business will be a plus
|Address||298 Mazda Sime Darby Charoen Nakhon, 8 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Bukkhalo, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand|
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sime Darby Motors is the automotive arm of Sime Darby Berhad and is involved in the retail, distribution and assembly businesses. It has a presence
in ten countries across the Asia Pacific region.With over 40 years of experience, Sime Darby Motors is a major industry player in the Asia-Pacific region. Sime Darby Motors currently represents30 brands, ranging from luxury brands
(such as BMW, McLaren and Rolls Royce) to various mass market brands like Ford, Peugeot and Hyundai, and trucking names like Hino and Mack.
Sime Darby Motors commenced its Thailand operations in 2001 with the retail of Mazda vehicles under Sime Darby Mazda (Thailand) Ltd. We have since expanded our
retail operations to include BMW and Ford; currently operating 12 locations within Bangkok and are expanding out network in Thailand.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week