Chonburi Jobs Design Engineer – Exterior/interior Position at RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we RMA Automotive Co., Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as design engineer - exterior/interior and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Chonburi and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Design Engineer - Exterior/interior|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Designs Exterior Interior / mechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods
- Evaluates Plastic part / mechanical and products by studying and designing from customer requirements, and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanicals and materials fundamental
- Mold Design Feasibility / JIG Fixture Design
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and understand about part level validation
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes
- Participate in regular project review meetings conducted both internally and externally
- Participation in supplier selection
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team that develops from concept to production
- Control part and feature cost include project timing to meet the customer expectation
- To manage supplier about technical requirement and timing
- Organize & Arrange meeting among RMA, Designer and Supplier
- To be review “Checking Fixture” and Final part release
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering only
- Experience for Automotive field at least 5 years
- Vehicle system/structure understanding
- Design & Development with capable in Solidworks, Catia V5 CAD software including FEA.
- DFMEA, Assembly CAD Drawing, Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Good in English communication skills
|Address||RMA Automotive Co.,Ltd., Industrial Estate, 203, Thung Sukhla, Si Racha District, Chon Buri 20230, Thailand|
- Mechanical & Electrical Design
- Assembly CAD Drawing
- Base in LCB, Sriracha Chonburi
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AboutRMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
RMA Group is a general trading and service operations provider of automotive and other infrastructure solutions to more than 100 emerging and post-conflict markets, worldwide. Over the last 40 years we have become experts in fulfilling the needs of governments,
NGOs and aid organizations, as well as industries such as telecom, power generation, mining, construction, engineering, and oil and gas.
A culture of innovation, problem-solving and cost efficiency forged the company we have become today. Whether supplying generators for Pakistan, large-scale construction for Angola, armoured security vehicles for Sri Lanka or mining trucks for South Africa,
RMA works tirelessly to satisfy our customers’ toughest requirements. With an increasing International presence and a focus on attracting, developing and retaining, high potential staff, RMA Group is seeking motivated candidates for the following key positions:
For more information please visit website :
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week