Bangkok Jobs Database Developer (preferred Sql) Position at CXC Global Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Database Developer (Preferred SQL) with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, CXC Global Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd., for residents of Bangkok and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, CXC Global Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Database Developer (Preferred SQL).
|Company||CXC Global Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Database Developer (preferred Sql)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
For more than a decade, we have been supplying software to firms across the United States. We are a top-tier creator of software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications for the DMS industry and Powersports marketplace. We offer cloud-based solutions to streamline dealership operations and prioritize the requirements of our dealership customers while providing exceptional customer service. We are revolutionizing the way powersports dealers carry out their business by providing cloud-based tools to improve dealership operations in Sales, Parts, and Service Departments.
- Practical knowledge of databases, preferably using SQL Server 2015 or later.
- A keen problem-solving ability and strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with Rapid Application Development principles, such as Agile.
- A passion for technology and technical knowledge.
- Independent work capability and self-motivation.
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in software development.
- Proficiency in SQL, specifically Microsoft SQL Server 2015 or later.
- Expertise in using ETL tools like Azure Data Factory.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Proficiency in writing customized scripts using C# .NET.
- Familiarity with SQL Azure is a bonus.
- Familiarity with script languages like Powershell is a bonus.
- Willingness to learn new database development and support techniques.
- Analytical thinking, disciplined problem-solving approach, self-driven, ability to comprehend and visualize business problems.
- Adequate English communication skills, especially in reading and comprehending functional requirements.
- Hybrid Working style
- Near Huaykwang MRT
- Competitive salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CXC Talent specialises in identifying best-in-class career opportunities, for both permanent and contract professionals interested in Tech-focused roles and selecting top-tier talent
to meet client staffing needs.
At CXC Talent, we do not want to build a future of work; we want to build a future that works. For everyone.
Firm believers that a business is only as strong as its employees, our goal is to support professionals who are looking for new career opportunities and want to have the best possible
experience when engaging with organisations. Our dedicated team of consultants have a proven track record in:
- Matching candidates with their dream job by leveraging their technical experience and skills, learning potential and personal values.
- Helping businesses identify, engage, manage and retain top-tier talent, ensuring you hire best-fit, quality talent.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy