Bangkok Jobs Customs Compliance (medical Devices & Chemical) Position at DKSH (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we DKSH (Thailand) Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customs compliance (medical devices & chemical) and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Bangkok and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|DKSH (Thailand) Limited
|Customs Compliance (medical Devices & Chemical)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Tariff classification (Classify HS Code of every products under GIR Rule of WCO correctly)
- Verification correctness of the import/export entry (part of HS Code)
- Customs function assistance (Assist all customs function, activities and all document related such as declaration letter, appeal when customs challenge the given HS Code or any related to customs act, regulation)
- Supervise admin all internal function & activities to be in the DKSH compliance/Customs requlation – FTA or any related customs privileges (FTZ, BOI etc. if any) suggestion
- Supervise customs specialist and customs clearance admin about correctly HS Code and customs procedure as Customs Act. And company compliance rule.
Functional skills and knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Fair knowledge of English
- SAP, Excel, Power point
- Interpersonal skill
- Good human relations/Communications skill
- Service mind/Flexible
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Customs specialist Certificate is required **
- Experience 5 years in related field (Laboratory Equipment and spare part, Chemical)
- Having skills in customs tariff classification customs formality, customs privilege, customs legal, customs post-pre audit
|DKSH (Thailand) Limited - Head office, 2533 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
- Customs Compliance Certificate required
- Custom legal, customs tariff classification
- Custom pre-post audit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and
beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare
products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights,
marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have
been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive growth. Be the difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees
from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed
team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide.
Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours