Others Jobs Customer Support Position at Manpower Group Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Manpower Group Thailand are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as customer support with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Others and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Manpower Group Thailand|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Report: CS Manager (Thai)
Team: around 20 persons
1. Bachelor degree in any field
2. Experience 1 – 2 years in related field
3. Good Command in English with Toeic Scores 600 up *pls attached TOEIC score if available.
4. Details oriented and enjoy operating the system
5. Can work under pressure and be patient
6. Have a service mind and understand customer’s nature
7. Have a team work concept
8. Computer literacy, Excel skills (Vlook up/ If / Pivot) is preferable
1. Delivery control
1.1 To process order input to system
1.2 To monitor delivery on time and report to customer (order balance)
1.3 To expedite and negotiate with factory for delivery improvement
1.4 To contact supplier, forwarder and broker to arrange shipment
1.5 To adjust delivery request based on customer’s requirement
1.6 To cancel order according to customer’s requirement
1.7 To analyse current delivery supply to customer
1.8 To manage service performance and report KPI result to team leader monthly
2. Stock management
2.1 To upload forecast and monitor forecast delivery situation
2.2 To analyse forecast and customer demand trend
2.3 To take advance action of stock adjustment based on current demand situation
2.4 To analyse the cause of slow moving stock and manage the slow moving cargo
2.5 To manage stock and report situation with team leader monthly
2.6 To return or transfer cargo to clear dead stock
2.7 To issue scrap proposal form 2.8 To check physical inventory at warehouse
3. Negotiation & Problem solving
3.1 To understand customer requirement and offer a better choice or service to customer
3.2 To negotiate with customer for the Win – Win solution
3.3 To visit customer for negotiating or solving any issues relate with operation
CS Job Nature:
1. Daily system operation as routine job
2. Analysis on market and supply situation to take proactive action or preparation
3. Cooperate with other parties both interanl and external organization
4. Daily correspondence by email and telephone call ( supplier in oversea Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Taiwan and factory in Lamphun)
- Bonus payment twice a year
- Monthly Language allowance for English and Japanese
- Medical fee 20,00 THB
- Social security insurance
- Group life insurance
- Providence fund Language courses (English & Japanese)
- Activities such as company trip, new year party etc.
- Flexible Working Hour: Monday – Friday Time-In: 7:30 – 09:00 AM. Time-Out: 4.30 – 6.00 PM. (Monday and Friday)
- Language Allowance up to 3,00 THB
|Address||ManpowerGroup Thailand (Head Office), 31, 31/1, 33 Bhiraj Tower, Floor 2 S Sathon Rd, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Good Command in English with TOEIC Scores 600 up
- Strong service mind & understand customer's nature
- Experience in Customer Support and Sales support
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manpower Thailand is part of ManpowerGroup - the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop
innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations ever year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
With offices in 80 countries and more than 70 years of history, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job - faster and with better business results.
Manpower Thailand established in March 1998. We provide staffing services in banking and finance, office service, information technology, engineering, technical areas, etc.
that can be separated to be eight ranges of services which are:
* Executive Recruitment
* Permanent Recruitment
* Temporary & Contract Recruitment
* Payroll Outsourcing
* Visa & Work Permit
* Expatriate & Japanese Service
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy