Bangplee Jobs Customer Services Position at Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangplee and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as CUSTOMER SERVICES and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
POLICY STANDARD & SERVICE EVALUATION OFFICER
- Create, review,re-current and rewrite on how each Service Operating Procedure for the best practice of service standards.
- Conducts Service Evaluation from Service Standard Survey by each station and field-trip.
- Issue, monitor and follow-up service recommendation and suggestion when misconducting and mishandling are found to promote appropriate actions.
- Support and initiate quarterly and yearly Service Quality Program for the better practice of current and future service standards.
- Provide and monitor Interactive Communication with customers to acknowledge customers’ feedbacks.
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Airline Business, Liberal Arts, Humanities, Journalism and Mass Communication or related field
- At least 3 years working experience of Airline Business will be an advantage or any others experience
- Experience in English Writing is preferred
- Well know regulation in airline business
- Excellent communicators in English of both written and speaking
- Work Location: Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Airline Job
- Customer Service Department
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air, Operating an intensive flight network in Thailand and Vietnam.We are planning to expand its operation
throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The airline’s mission is to meet the increasing travel demands of domestic and international travelers by providing punctual flights and a high quality of service.
- Industry: Mass Transportation