Pathumwan Jobs Customer Services Officer Position at Asian Trails Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Asian Trails Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pathumwan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Customer Services Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Asian Trails Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Services Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Purpose of the role
The key objective of this role is to manage and find a (re)solution for customers who have faced a problem, thus focusing on continuously improving the customer experience and ensuring that all interactions and outcomes are consistent and of a high quality. Effective collaboration with suppliers and business stakeholders will allow this role to deliver effective solutions in difficult situations. This role should work to continuously raise quality, efficiency and accuracy expectations.
Key Responsibilities / Job Description
- Able to work 24/7 shift on rotation basis according to the work requirements.
- Assist our clients in the most efficient way with any enquiries / issues they might have.
- Be the front-line voice of the business being responsible for managing all booking related queries / issues within the guidance and boundaries of pre-defined processes and procedures.
- Be a supportive team-player in a cohesive team building a reputation for outstanding customer service and to support the development of a high performing service culture.
- Collaborate with other customer service staff within the team to ensure an effective allocation of work and utilisation of resources.
- Ensure service standard and response time expectations are met.
- Provide information, advice and suggestions on all our products and contact our suppliers when required to provide a solution to our customer.
- Solid and effective relationships with all Clients and Suppliers daily.
- Regular contact with Sales and Sourcing colleagues is required to resolve any queries.
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Attending coaching and feedback sessions with Supervisor and Manager to review individual and team performance.
- Supporting ad-hoc tasks during low season.
Qualifications / Desired experience
- Professional qualifications &/or significant experience within the travel industry.
- Customer Focus.
- String team player.
- Experience measuring and managing work.
- Priority setting.
- Communicate in Italian is a plus
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring you for this position by click “Apply Now”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Department
9th Floor, SG Tower,
161/1 Soi Mahadlek Luang 3,
Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-626-200 # 2019, 2218 Fax : 02-651-811
Website : ww.asiantrails.travel
|Address||12th Floor, Asian Trails Thailand, Regent House, 183 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Significant experience within the travel industry
- Customer Focus
- Experience measuring and managing work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Asian Trails
Founded in 199, the Asian Trails Group has been at the forefront of operating cutting-edge travel proposals to seamless operational standards that is second to none in Asia. Headquartered
in Bangkok, the group continues to provide client-focused destination management services in all of our destinations; Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
For our corporate head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfil the criteria as outlined below for the position of:
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week