Bangkok Jobs Customer Service (warranty) Position at Raimon Land Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service (Warranty) in our company, Raimon Land Public Company Limited. For candidates who reside in Bangkok and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Raimon Land Public Company Limited|
|Position||Customer Service (warranty)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- To provide administrative, follow up, take care, support and deal with clients request which consider with company policies & procedures of warranty defect period even company assets, and in keeping with the client and AVP – Post Handover assist in the achievement of the key performance indicators and operational targets for the property and perform duties with integrity and diligence in a professional manner.
- Proactive response and maintain client relationships ensuring that all unit’s defects are completed.
- To handle all unit defect rectifications and prepare the report to all concern parties for further process.
- To follow up and coordinate with consultant company, construction department, and contractors for all rectification progress of warranty issues will be on track and right on the time as per client commitment.
- To check the quality of rectification are in the standard and acceptable by company policy.
- To coordinate with site team, CJP, Sales, CRM, and other department staffs accordingly of any matter.
- To give clarification of product standard to client (if any).
- To prepare the daily/weekly/monthly summary report (if any).
- To summary all the paper documents which need related works.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by AVP-Post Handover or the Management.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expending correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution under warranty period.
- To recommend potential products or services to management by collecting client information and client needs (if any).
- Filing/keeping the client or any related documents in place.
- To organize/support any matter of company events/activities (if any).
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the AVP-Post Handover or the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 1 year in real estate, property management or client service field.
- Actively support an environment for teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Client service and technical skills are preferred.
- Have strong negotiation skills and patience to deal with difficult clients.
- Good communication organization and problem-solving skills.
- Good English literacy and communication skills.
- Hard working, self-motivated, energetic, and flexible working time on the weekend and after working hours.
- Be able to work onsite.
- Can work in shift and Roster.
Rajanakarn Building, 19th Floor, 3 South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
T: (+66) 2 029 1889 # 1809 | F: (+66) 2 029 1891-2
|Address||Raimon Land PLC, Rajanakarn Building, 19th Floor, 3 South Sathorn, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Customer Service & Property Management
- Handle defect rectifications and client service
- Can work in Roster and flexible working time
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raimon Land Public Company Limited was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1994 and is focused on developing luxury property developments in inner – city Bangkok and resort destinations in Thailand. Raimon Land understands that people are the
center of our success. If you feel that you have the qualities required to add value to Raimon Land, and develop your career with one of Thailand leading Property Development Company then we would like to hear from you.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance