Sathorn Jobs Customer Service Supervisor Position at King Power Click Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Sathorn and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, King Power Click Co., Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Service Supervisor and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||King Power Click Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
– Handling general customer request management
– Resolve customer service inquiries and issues promptly, ensure effective &timely follow up
– Coordinate with the order fulfillment teams (Sales, Inventory Control, Center and Transport teams) to effectively serve the store orders
– Manage, train and coach CS team and monitor their performance according to established monitoring standards
– Monitor and track performance reports
– Perform other assignments assigned by superiors
– Bachelor’s degree in any related field
– Minimum 4 years of experiences in customer service (Retail Shop, Hotel and Airlines business etc.)
– Experience in handling customer issues
– Strong in-service mind background, multitasking skill and good attitude
– Good personality and good service mind
– Work well under pressure and strong communication skills
– Good command of written and spoken English**
– Knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
Workday: Monday – Sunday (5 days off per month)
Work Shift: 09:30 – 18:30 P.M. / 12:30 – 21:30 P.M.
Work Place: FIRSTER STORE AT KING POWER MAHANAKHON (Near BTS Chong nonsi)
|Address||King Power Click Co., Ltd., Bangkok Thai Tower, 3rd Floor, 108, Rangnam Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in customer service
- Experience in Retail, Hotel and Airlines business
- Good command of written and spoken English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"King Power Click Co., Ltd. & ShopSpot (Thailand) Co., Ltd." a fast-growing creative+technology
company under King Power Group with diverse Business Units in the Omni Retail x Travel sector.
O2O Vertical Shopping Platform: Firster.com
Online Travel-Retail: KingPower.com
Gift Delivery: Wish.in.th
and CVC (Corporate Venture Capital) with a main focus on the Travel x Retail sector.
We’re in the process of redefining the new chapter of [Travel x Retail x Sport] x [NFT x Web3 x Metaverse] in the future…
If you want to join our team. Feel free to email us at [email protected]
To be leading Creative and Technology Enablerproviding the best Innovative businessesyou
could ever find.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours