Huaykwang Jobs Customer Service Manager (game Planning Role) Position at Netmarble (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Manager (Game Planning Role) in our company, Netmarble (Thailand) Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Huaykwang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Netmarble (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
|Customer Service Manager (game Planning Role)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Check and ensure all players adhere to gaming rules and regulations.
- Proficient in the game to give players information about the game and solve various problems for players timely and accurately.
- Check for errors in the game or irregularities in the service and then report to the responsible person.
- Organize various activities about the game as assigned
- Analyze feedback and suggestions from players for continuous improvements of game.
- Research, Trend, Improve and Understand Thai gamer behavior and analyze data for current and future project.
- Provide regular project updates to manager and work closely with head quarter developer.
- Manager and review in-game events to improve product performance.
- Work closely with Marketing team for plan of marketing applied on to product.
- Prepare short and long term update plan and monetization.
- Bachelor’s Degree all of field
- Minimum 3 years experience in game business
- Team Leadership
- Block Chain knowledge
- High accountability
- Being honest, credible and prudent
- Good human relation and work efficiently as a team in a limited time
**Please submit updated CV in English only **
Consideration for employment:
- Experience and personality suitable for the position
- Good communication skills between individuals and organizations
- Thinking, analyzing to apply for further work efficiently
Netmarble(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
9 G Tower Grand Rama 9, Room No.GS03, 15th Fl.,
Rama 9 Rd., Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 02 169 8205 Fax. 02 169 8206
|Netmarble thailand, 2 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Game Business
- Game Planning
- Team Leader
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Co.,Ltdestablishment in Thailand since 2010, a subsidiary ofNetmarbleGames
Corporation the corporate headquarter in Republic of Korea.Netmarble (Thailand)was
specialist in the services provider of online game business.
Our head office is located in Bangkok, We offer excellent career opportunities for Thai nationals who possess strong drive and self-motivation
to succeed, we are seeking candidate for the following positions:
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week