Klongtoey Jobs Customer Service (logistics) Near Bts Onnut Station – Urgently Required!!!! Position at Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service (Logistics) Near BTS Onnut Station - Urgently Required!!!!. For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Service (logistics) Near Bts Onnut Station - Urgently Required!!!!|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Salary: THB 20,00 – 27,00 per month
- Processing Shipping documents for the export Customs Clearance
- Operate loading Airfreight & Sea freight daily schedule jobs
- Cooperate with all related parties making sure cargo can be delivered in a timely manner
- Closely monitoring freight rates, looking for most optimal solutions, and updating the Sale moving team
- Work closely with the Shipping line and Forwarder to obtain a timely rate response to The Sale moving team
- Contact liner & Airline’s local agent to get the export booking
- Utilize routing information to ensure profitability and post efficiency for the loads
- Coordinate with shipping clerk, Warehouse, Trucking company as well as Pre-alert shipment to consignee
- Processing Bill of Lading / Air Waybill
- Expedite payment to Carrier and Airline to pick up Bill of lading and Air Waybill
- Tracking tracing and updating the status of export shipment until arrival
- Monitoring and feedback performance
- Following up and staying alert on change of pricing in the industry
- Answer client questions relating to moves and provide additional information to client
- Phone clients within 24 hours to confirm receipt of the Acceptance Form/Approval Form/Purchasing Order
- Send detailed instructions to Operations and Co-ordinate with Operations and Corresponding Salesperson to ensure the move can be handled smoothly
- Phone client day before moving the confirm the schedule and follow up with client on the first moving date
- Issue invoice according to Credit Policy within the set KPI
- Maintain data accuracy and compliancy in the RA system
- Update the final provision cost in the RA.
- Make sure shipments are forwarded according to agreement with client
- Update client, corporate account, destination office of milestone events
- Update information directly to destination agent and keep client updated until shipment is delivered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain fields.
- 0-2 years working experience in customer service or logistics functions. (New Graduated are welcome)
- Clear communication skills, open and extrovertive character, friendly attitude, empathy
- Attention to the details, quality focus, time management skillset
- Problem solving skills
- Documentation/system skills
- Service knowledge
- Business acumen
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Fixed Bonus: 1 month
Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark,
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
|Address||Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd., 1 Ramkhamhaeng 60/4 Alley, Khwaeng Hua Mak, Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240, Thailand|
- New Graduated are welcome
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Supply Chain
- 0-2 years experience in customer service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week