Bangkok Jobs Customer Service Front Officer Agent Position at Henkel (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Henkel (Thailand) Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangkok and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer service front officer agent and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Henkel (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Customer Service Front Officer Agent|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
What we offer:
- Managing processes and communications with customers (internal and external) through multiple channels.
- Prioritizing tasks in order to supply superior service to all Key accounts.
- Resolving crisis situations while not jeopardizing customer relationships.
- Managing the order process for multiple business groups with various ATP and service rules.
- Working in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Accountable for driving operational excellence and improving customer centric partnerships through the execution of premier service delivery
- Use their judgment and knowledge of strategic plans for each customer to respond to requests for orders, technical support and other services.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor degree and/or significant demonstrated experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in Import and Export process
- Experience with SAP desired.
- High aptitude in Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer’s requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues both of EN and TH.
- Detailed, organized and results oriented.
|Address||บจก. เฮงเค็ล (ประเทศไทย), 999/9 อาคาร ดิ ออฟฟิศเศส แอท เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ ชั้น 35 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Excellent English communication skills
- SAP Experienced
- Strong MNC Background
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer
businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading
positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. In 2021, Henkel reported sales of 20 billion euros and an operating profit of 2.7 billion euros(adjusted for one-time gains/charges
and restructuring charges). Henkel employs more than 52,00 people worldwide – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions
in many international indices and rankings. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX.For more information, please visit
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical