Sathorn Jobs Customer Service Field Management, Assistant Manager Position at Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Sathorn and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer service field management, assistant manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
|Customer Service Field Management, Assistant Manager
|Type of Work
Internal Job Title: Network Support
Job Level: Assistant Manager
Job Function: Customer Service Group / Consumer Electronics Part
Products: Consumer Electronics
Location: Empire Tower, Sathorn
1. CE Service Network Management
- To monitor and improve the Service process alignment with HQ guideline, and local market (CE BU) requirement.
- To Improve service coverage including service quality turnaround time.
- Analyzed service network coverage benchmarking with competitor.
- Set up new dealer service in weak area.
- Audit to service center & control service quality by Global standard and Service Operation KPI.
2. Service center Improvement
- To deployment of Global Guideline for Standard CE service center including to innovation system to tracking repair status & Visibility to customer & relate team for reduce gap of service process.
- KPI monitoring and feedback to service center with solution.
- Regular meeting with service center owner to review their business service performance.
3. Sale Support
- To Manage Customer Retention program & Premium service by utilize service infrastructure to make initiative project to drive sale out.
4. Training /CE after sale service Improvement
- To conduct training to service center staff for CE service process by establishment of training guideline and roadmap align to required competency.
5. Sale Collaborate
- To be promptly response on sale VOC, collaboration project, including onsite visit to Key dealer to get customer VOC to support or improve service operation
- At least 7 years working experience in Customer Service and Service Sales or related fields
- A degree in Management or any related field
- Prefer Sales background
- Strong in analytical and management skill
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Have strong growth mindset toward improving service quality and driving sale out through services.
- Good command in Microsoft office, especially in MS Excel
- Be able to travel across provinces and countries
|Thai Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd, เลขที่ 1 อาคาร เอ็มไพร์ ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 33 ถนน สาทรใต้, ยานนาวา, สาทร, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Drive sale out by utilize service infrastructure
- Support & Improve service operations w/ key dealer
- Initiative ideas for leading service projects
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Samsung Electronicsis a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for
people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in
the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969,Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s
leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more,
please visit our website atww.samsung.com/th
Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
33rd- 35thFloor Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Rd.,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours