Bangkok Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at Würth Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangkok and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma of High Vocational Education
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿35,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Würth Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Diploma of High Vocational Education|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
PAST EXPERIENCES? BRING IT!
The Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8200 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
We are currently hiring for Customer Service Executive to be based in Bangkok, Thailand!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- To attain/achieve a high level of service to customer.
- To meet the monthly sales plan fulfillment as defined by management.
- To meet the department benchmark such as attaining high GP, optimal stock turns and minimize payment delay from customers.
- To generate quotation/RFQ/web quote.
- To process order entry/delivery notes/ invoices/credit notes.
- To handle rescheduling requests in accordance to SG Special rules.
- To handle customer complaints such as RMA, Delivery issues and claims.
- To handle all customer requested forms/agreement/contracts.
- To ensure smooth and successful fulfillment of samples, catalogues and all marketing material.
- To generate benchmark/complaint reports on a daily/monthly basis.
- Joint customer visits with ADM at least twice per year with a JV report.
- To participate in local or overseas trade exhibitions as and when agreed by management.
- To conduct training for any new staff and render any support to them.
- To participate in stocktaking activities organized by the company.
- Any Ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned as and when required.
WHAT YOU BRING?
- Minimum with Diploma in Business Administration with at least 2 – 3 years experiences in Electronic Industry preferred.
- Must be fluent and proficient in English both Writing & Speaking for day to day operations
- Material planning or related experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with persuasive, dynamic personality
- Independent, initiative, self-driven and able to work with all level.
- Overseas training required at least for the first 3 months.
Our Hiring Team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and remuneration package.
|Address||12 Harper Rd, #06-00 Wurth Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd, Sulisam Building, Singapura 369677|
- German MNC Company
- Family Oriented
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Looking for more?
More responsibility, more output, more success? And would you have fun working in a dynamic team and making some real things happen? Then you have come to the
Wurth Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd is a part of German MNC,Würth Elektronik group of companies, with headquarter in Niedernhall (Hohenlohe) andhas about 8,300
employees worldwide and generated global sales of € 926 million (prel.) in 2017. We have more than 550 sales representatives worldwide make up a direct sales network that is unique in the Electronics & Electromechanical Components such as Local Design In Support,
Free Samples for in stock products found in Catalogue and many more.
With 16 production locations worldwide (Europe, America and Asia), Würth Elektronik is one of the most successful companies of the Würth Group. More than You
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week