Nakornsawan Jobs Customer Service Executive – Projects (implant Nakhonsawan – Takhli) Position at FLS 1993 (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Nakornsawan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Customer Service Executive - Projects (Implant Nakhonsawan - Takhli) in our business office, FLS 1993 (Thailand) Co., Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FLS 1993 (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Service Executive - Projects (implant Nakhonsawan - Takhli)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Due to expansion of the business, we are looking for experienced Customer Service Executive who will be expected to proactively manage customer experience through monitoring and managing of the end-to-end transportation process. This individual should ensure that execution is done in compliance with company’s standards so that cargo is delivered as promised to the customer. Customers will be kept informed throughout the process and be updated should there be any change/deviation. Lastly, he/she will continue to develop existing relationships with the customers and further understanding their business needs for future collaboration.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Customers and internal FLS offices
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain knowledge of their business needs
- Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end process, by working closely with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of changes/deviations from the plan, post discussion with sales owner, communicate solutions or mitigating plans for the shipment
- Own of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as needed
- Manage / improve day to day process interaction with customers by leveraging detailed customer knowledge
- Monitor booking trends and follow up with customers to maximize volume performance and superior service delivery
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all relevant documents
- Issue import, export documentation and payment receipt
- Ensure collection of all outstanding debts before release shipment
- Actively drive continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders
- Identify, measure, and maintain key performance indicators
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Business, or other related fields
- Knowledge in international logistics and freight forwarding of Oversize Cargo (ocean/air & import/export)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service roles in Logistics industry
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Service oriented, organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer Service Background
- Oversize Cargo Experience
- English Communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FLS 1993 (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (part of FLS Holding Pte. Ltd.) was established in Thailand on May 1993. Since its inception, the companyhas steadily grown into a regional powerhouse in project logistics
providing customer with services ofheavy lift and oversized cargo handling, full and part vessel chartering, project related airfreight charters and container shipments, project supervision, and coordination, cargo loading & discharging supervision, port,
road and equipment surveys and feasibility studies.
As a result of our commitment to service delivery and our many years of experience in providing a wide range of logistics services, we have successfully further expanded the business to establish dedicated
general logistics and warehousing divisions..
Up to date, we are operating in 10 countries while supported by a network of partners globally to enable tailor-made global solutions to serve our customers where ever they are.
For more information, please visit us athttps://fls-group.com/
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours