Bangna Jobs Customer Relations Executive – Export Position at Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangna and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Relations Executive - Export and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Customer Relations Executive - Export|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Role objective :
- Acting as first point of contact for customers (Internal and External), in relation to order placement, order related queries, complaints, product and service information and account information
- Provide assistance to customers specific to delivery follow-up and customer feedback/complaint
- Export document handling – export invoice, proforma invoice, export & import document i.e. export entry
- Delivers highly effective call handling of all orders/enquiries and PSO requests
- Processes required documentation/process through phone, internet, fax, SMS, Infotext or email accurately for delivery of orders in an orderly and timely manner to minimize processing cycle time
- Being a member of the Customer Relations Team, demonstrates the objective of ensuring delivery of all orders processed, and the resolution of all complaints and inquiries received by the team and thereby, ensuring customer satisfaction
- First line contact for customers credit management enquiries, understanding customer issues and supporting resolution through tracking and recording to help drive cash flow improvement
- Personally develop selling skills to maximize opportunities and sales to existing or new customers and participate in any CC specific sales initiatives eg. Catalogue Selling, Sales Campaigns
- Accurate quotation preparation using core processes to ensure a Get It Right First Time Approach undertaken
Who are we looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service – Export
- Business level of English (Communicate with oversea clients)
- Good communication, sales and negotiation skills (for Intercompany accounts handling)
- Customer-oriented mindset with good telephone manner
- Computer literacy: MS Words, Excel and Power Point
- SAP experience would be advantage
How to apply:
- Click “Apply Now”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process
or email to Khun Watinee via Jobsdb system
|Address||Linde (Thailand) Public Co,LTD., 15th Floor, Bangna Tower, 2/3 Moo 14, Bangna-Trad Road, Bangkaew, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan, Thailand|
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service - Export
- Export incoterm and standard of rule & regulation
- English skill is a must
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 48,500 employees working in more than 100 countries
worldwide. In the 2010 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 12.868 billion. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services.
The Linde Group is going to rapidly expand our business nationwide. We are looking for a capable, energetic, dynamic and self-motivated person to join with.
- Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week