Bangrak Jobs Customer Relation Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ลูกค้าสัมพันธ์ Position at Prova S.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bangrak and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Customer Relation Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ลูกค้าสัมพันธ์ in our business office, Prova S.A..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & temporary working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Relation Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ลูกค้าสัมพันธ์|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
– สามารถสื่อสารภาษาอังกฤษได้ในระดับดี (เนื่องจากต้องสื่อสารกับลูกค้าชาวต่างชาติ)
– สามารถใช้โปรแกรม Microsoft Office 365 ได้ในระดับดี
– มีทัศนคติที่ดีต่องานบริการ และมีทักษะในการแก้ปัญหาอย่างสร้างสรรค์
สวัสดิการ: โบนัสประจำปี, ประกันสังคม, ประกันอุบัติเหตุ, ประกันสุขภาพ, ประกันชีวิต, กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ, ตรวจสุขภาพประจำปี, วันหยุดลาพักร้อน
Job duties and responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Customer Relation Manager include:
Sales support services:
– Liaison between Sales team / Agent/ Customer / HQ
– Provide support to Sales managers and their agents in each country
– Coordinate with different departments to ensure efficient and smooth service to agents/customers under the guidance of the sales manager
– Follow rules and requirements from HQ and work closely with the Plateau in France
– Support the Sales Managers and Customer Relation manager to monitor customer claims (administrative support, document gathering, etc.)
– Issuing quotations
– Invoicing and Cash collection (default payment)
– Provide Price (PR), update, check, and remind to sales managers
– Prepare, provide, and request quality documents as requested and follow up with HQ as needed
– Receive requests from agents and take necessary actions according to advice from area sales managers
– Remind timelines or memory of specific cases to sales manager
– Gather sales reports from agents and prepare quarterly sales report
– Update quarterly forecast and Gestion Entry
– Summarize customer feedback
– Forecast registration
– Coordinate with the technical lab for projects created by sales managers
– Keep sales manager and agents informed about past and future sample submission
– Annual test report with external Lab
– Shipment tracking
– Send notification of dispatch/delivery or tracking number to internal and external organizations
– Track and update sample shipment status and update database accordingly
– Fill, label, and pack samples of flavors, and application demo kit to be sent to internal and external partners.
– Prepare shipping paperwork for samples shipped via FedEx/DHL
– Notify business partner for their sample shipment, tracking details, supporting documents, and cc sales assistant.
– Coordinate with Thai FDA and customs officers for import shipments.
– Maintain organization of the sample library and cleanliness of laboratory.
– Stock monitoring.
– Track and measured shipment status
– Monitor and assure adequate inventory of packaging and shipping supplies
– Maintain system to determine the status of all requests, (open, in progress, and shipped)
– Evaluate space, storage, and other processes and provide continuous recommendations for improvements
– Learn internal computer software (SAGE) to register the sample
– Ships other items for the business as needed
– Coordinate and work closely with HQ to organize import shipments.
– Coordinate with Ingrained for importing sample under Thai FDA.
– Prepare quarterly sample statistic
– Crossed check India sample request and coordinate with Ganesh.
– Coordinate and ensure smooth service with agents/distributor/subsidiaries for their partner sample library under supervision of sales managers
– Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Customer Relation Manager
- Customer Relation Officer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leader in the manufacturing of vanilla, cocoa and coffee extracts and flavors for the food industry, PROVA has brought together the two major aspects of the flavouring profession and retains full control over both the processing of raw materials
and the creation of flavoring compositions.
The company was founded in 1946 using an original extraction technology and is one of the world's major vanilla pod processors.
A policy of targeted diversification into cocoa, coffee and other sweet brown note extracts and flavorings has consolidated Prova's position as a specialist in sweet brown flavorings.
The company is present worldwide with more than half of its operations in export.
For our Bangkok office, we are expanding and increasing our activities to support our global sales.
We are looking for long term employee who will grow with us.
- Industry: Food and Beverage