Rayong Jobs Customer Quality Engineer Position at FORVIA Faurecia Electronics (Thailand)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Quality Engineer in our company, FORVIA Faurecia Electronics (Thailand). For candidates who reside in Rayong and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Master or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||FORVIA Faurecia Electronics (Thailand)|
|Position||Customer Quality Engineer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Overall responsibilities and duties:
The Customer Relationship (Quality) Engineer is responsible for the interface between the customer and the plant for any quality matters. They represent the customer voice into the plant. Be in charge of getting customer’s approval (PPAP, deviation, transfer, …). The main missions of the role are:
- Be the main representative of the plant to the customer and represent the customer in the plant.
- Manage the residents or subcontractors (for delegated activities) at customer premises, if applicable.
- Organize and participate to all technical meetings with the customer (Solve technical problems, manage changes, progress path, …) and ensure all validations as required by customer are completed.
- Review and discuss customer quality results (based on each internal and external communication platform, ensure the correctness of these applications).
- Audit all related storage sites and the Customer assembly line in order to ensure the compliant use of our products.
- Define and enforce the scale of customer voice within the plant (e.g. demerit products, complaints, PPM…) and implement / leads appropriate recovery plan with the plant.
- Drives customer compliant resolution process, ensuring robustness of problem solving (8D, …).
- Ensure the correct escalation of the alert system in the Plant.
- Ensures appropriate feedback to the customer: timing and robustness of 8D, presentation of results and progress, …
- Check the control plan application in serial life production periodically.
- Can represent plant quality during the launch of new programs.
- Track all warranty claims.
- Preserves physical initial and boundary samples if applicable of the product and archives the initial samples approval files.
- Manages derogations with the customer.
- Has the responsibility and authority to stop non conforming products, shipments and / or production.
- Perimeter: pre launch production to end of life.
- Drive and ensure all customer specific requirements within defined perimeter.
- Engineer Bachelor with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years professional quality experience.
- Fast moving manufacturing experience.
- Experience of leading problem solving initiatives.
- Nice to have automotive experience.
- Nice to have experience in other functions (production, logistics, …).
Skills and competencies:
- Good quality foundation (capability study, SPC, FMEA, problem solving methodology, Control Plan, …).
- Strong analytical and proven team problem solving skills.
- Continuous improvement attitude.
- Good in verbal and written communication skills. Good level of English.
- Must be able to establish good customer intimacy.
- Ability to anticipate customer issues and provide solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide advice to management team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Nice to have some knowledge of Customer standards and ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 requirements.
- Nice to have audit qualification (VDA 6.3, …).
|Address||Faurecia & Summit Interior Systems (Thailand) CO.,LTD., Unnamed Road Ta Sit, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- 3-5 years in Customer Quality Engineer
- Customer Complain and Satisfaction, 8D report
- Automotive / Electronics / Good in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for cockpit of the future and sustainable
mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Visit ww.faurecia.com for more information.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles