Yannawa Jobs Credit Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่เครดิตการค้า / เจ้าหน้าที่สินเชื่อ Position at Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Yannawa and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Credit Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่เครดิตการค้า / เจ้าหน้าที่สินเชื่อ and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Credit Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่เครดิตการค้า / เจ้าหน้าที่สินเชื่อ|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Responsible for performing day-to-day credit issues and daily AR management.
- Review and assess customer credit applications to ensure the completeness of required supporting documents.
- Create customer master data in system with accuracy and correct classification according to supporting documents.
- Create & Revise customer Price List as per approved from authorized person
- Monitor the status of individual credit accounts so that problem debts can be quickly identified and addressed.
- Issue Credit Note correctly as per approved from authorized person
- Coordinate with related parties both internal and external to solve daily credit & collection issue within company guidelines and policy.
- Review customer payment from all collection channels and bank accounts and reconcile with daily collection report from bill collector
- Perform AR settlement based on daily collection report
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in Accounting, Credit & Collection will be an advantage
- New graduates are welcome
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability in attention to detail and reconcile complex information and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and uncomfortable conversation
- Ability to communicate in English in an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Pleasant personality with ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good computer literate, especially MS Excel, MS Word, and related software
Welfare & Benefits :
Bonus / Social security / Medical insurance / Life insurance / Dental insurance / Provident Fund / Flexible Benefits / Five-day work a week / Flexible working hours / Annual check up
PHC is looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to win to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you believe you are qualified for the above positions, please send a detailed resume in English stating the position you are interested in and your current and expected salary, together with your transcript and a recent photograph to
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.,
People and Culture Department
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, Room No.01, 29 th Fl., Rama 3 Rd., Chongnonsee , Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Only successful applications will be contacted
|Address||Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd. | 1011 Supalai Grand Tower Room No.01, 29th Floor Rama III Rd, Chongnonsee Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Account,BA or related field
- New graduates are welcome.
- Good computer literate, especially MS Excel, Word
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.established since 1961, is currently one of the leading distributors,
sales and marketing services of healthcare industry in Thailand and South-East Asia. Pacific Healthcare has over 300 full-time employees and an annual turnover of approximately USD63.4 million. The company is solid and reliable, with a well-established
reputation and a quality of service that is second to none.To cope with our rapid expansion and diversification, we need talented candidates who are openly and transparently communication, lead by example and have fun at work
and be happy to join our team.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours