Pathumwan Jobs Creative Content Creator Position at Doolae Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Creative Content Creator. For those of you who live in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Doolae Healthcare Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Doolae Healthcare Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Creative Content Creator|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The Content Creator is responsible for developing managing content (written, visual, or audio) for various marketing channels to drive engagement, awareness, and lead generation. This role requires a highly creative individual with excellent storytelling skills and a deep understanding of digital platforms (websites, blogs, social media) and digital marketing trends.
- Create and execute a content strategy that aligns with overall marketing objectives
- Write, edit, and publish high-quality and engaging content for social media, email campaigns, blogs, and other digital channels
- Conduct research to generate ideas for content
- Develop content that is optimized for search engines (SEO)
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to develop communications and content strategies, as well as marketing partners, connecting with influencers to determine message and creative execution.
- Monitor and analyze content performance using metrics, make recommendations for improvement or adjust as needed, and report on metrics regularly.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and social media best practices, and industry news to ensure content is fresh and relevant
- Create and maintain a content calendar to ensure a consistent and relevant brand voice across all channels
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or other relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in content creation or digital marketing
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, with a strong command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Attention to detail. Excellent command of Thai and English language.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, timeline driven and tech-oriented in B2B and B2C healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with graphic design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite or Photoshop is a plus
Office: Working at All Seasons Place, Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
|Address||Doolae Healthcare Co., Ltd. 15 Raewadee Soi 6, Tambon Talat Kwan, Mueang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand|
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism
- Skilled in creative content writing
- Excellent command of Thai and English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Doolae Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a leading IVD/POCT distributor and a cutting edge MedTech solution provider in Thailand.
Doolae will be offering a healthcare service encompassing an encrypted interactive healthcare platform with several cutting edge diagnostic devices interacting seamlessly with this cloud based platform. Doolae has agreements with
leading MedTech providers around the world and by bringing these solutions to the market, Doolae endeavours to make everybody have a healthier life.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Five-day work week