Central Jobs Cpf Management Trainee (flp 14)/โครงการพัฒนาผู้นำรุ่นใหม่ (เถ้าแก่น้อย) Position at Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as CPF Management Trainee (FLP 14)/โครงการพัฒนาผู้นำรุ่นใหม่ (เถ้าแก่น้อย). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited, and able to work under part time & contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited|
|Position||Cpf Management Trainee (flp 14)/โครงการพัฒนาผู้นำรุ่นใหม่ (เถ้าแก่น้อย)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
CPF Management Trainee
CPF operates integrated agro-industrial and food business with its objective to provide products in high quality, environmentally and socially responsible manner.
This exclusive program aims to develop young Talents to be CPF future leader. You will experience action learning projects with professionals from related business units. Selected Talents will get a chance to join extensive training, expand your knowledge in real life business situations while getting coached and mentored by Executive Management Team.
We are looking for “High Caliber” and prospective “Talents” everywhere, to be part of our dynamic team with Great Career Development Plan awaits.
Apply now for exciting and extraordinary experience!
Working Area :
Bangkok & Upcountry / กรุงเทพและต่างจังหวัด (ทั่วประเทศ)
- Bachelor or Master graduates preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Food Science, Biotechnology, Chemical Technology, Agriculture, Plant Science, Horticulture, Vegetable Technology, Animal Science, Fisheries, Culinary Arts, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or relate fields with an outstanding academic background.
- 0-2 years Experience.
- Proven achievement record from university, extra-curricular activities.
- Got strong leadership, adaptability to change, problem solving skill, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage.
Interested candidate please submit your full English resume with your current and expected remuneration package
APPLY NOW: https://forms.gle/yLkbScokFSYFoWCC6
Recruitment Center – Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL.
C.P. Tower 1, 21th Floor,
313 Silom Road, Bangrak Bangkok 10500
|Address||PT. Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Krian Plant, Jl. Raya Surabaya - Mojokerto No.KM.26, Kanigoro, Keboharan, Kec. Krian, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61262|
- Management Trainee
- Talent Management
- Talent Program
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Flexible working hours