Wattana Jobs Corporate Human Resources Executive, Thailand/corporate Talent & Culture Executive, Thailand Position at ACCOR HOTELS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we ACCOR HOTELS, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as corporate human resources executive, thailand/corporate talent & culture executive, thailand and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Wattana and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Corporate Human Resources Executive, Thailand/corporate Talent & Culture Executive, Thailand|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Provide support in the day-to-day Human Resources administration, initiatives and projects.
- Maintain and update employees database.
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Coordinate Learning & Development needs
- Handle work permit and visa applications and renewals
- Liaise with lawyer agency and government bodies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Hospitality
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in hotel or service industry with background in Human Resources
- Thai & English literate in Oral & Written
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Serviced-oriented with an eye for details
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Self-motivated and energetic
|Address||ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit Phra Khanong, Unknown, 1122 Sukhumvit Road, Khwaeng Phra Khanong, Khet Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- 3-5 years of experience
- Good English Communication Skills
- Hybrid Work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with
us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours