Bangrak Jobs Corporate Actuarial Manager Position at Sompo Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Sompo Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Corporate Actuarial Manager for our office.
This position requires a permanent working hours system which domiciled in Bangrak and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Sompo Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Corporate Actuarial Manager|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform actuarial reserving functions.
- – Use reserving methodologies to estimate insurance policy liabilities
– Set up reserving models, including data extraction, checks and collating results
– Set, review, and monitor the company’s actuarial assumptions for reserving
– Communicate with auditors / regulators with respect to explanation on methodology and results.
– Prepare presentations and communicate findings and key results at the Reserving Committee Meeting.
– Provide second opinion to the pricing team as a member of the product committee.
– Work closely and efficiently with Regional Actuarial Team to comply with regional actuarial policies and guidelines.
- Work closely and efficiently with the Accounting and Finance departments to ensure processes are aligned and deliverables are met.
- Prepare market information and estimate the capital adequacy ratio.
- Assist in other reporting activities and ad-hoc projects, e.g., IFRS17, Reinsurance Retention Review, Business Planning exercises, BI-project etc.
- Provide training or knowledge sharing session.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field with good exam progression in a recognized actuarial body
- Associateship or Fellowship in a recognized actuarial body would be an advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in insurance / reinsurance fields and at least 5 years of reserving experience
- Advanced MS Excel skill is required and experience in ResQ would be an advantage
- Strong programming skills. Proficiency in SQL/SAS would be an advantage
- Experience in IFRS17 would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
|Address||Sompo Insurance (Thailand) PCL, 990 Rama IV Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Minimum 2 months Bonus
- Flexy Working Hours & Hybrid working
- Location : BTS/ MRT Silom
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sompo is a member of SOMPO HOLDINGS, a trusted and established insurance and risk solutions provider in Japan for over a century.Today,
SOMPO HOLDINGS serves its customers in more than 30 countries and regions.Since 1989, Sompo has been providing companies and individuals with premium yet affordable insurance in Singapore.
At the heart of what we do is our commitment to deliver our best service to our customers. More than just providing comprehensive coverage, we aim to be our customers’ trusted
partner when it comes to protecting what they value and treasure most. Because, above all, their well-being is what we collectively work for.
- Industry: Insurance/Pension Funding
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours