Bangrak Jobs Content Publisher (freelance – Remote Working) Position at WeComics Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company WeComics Company Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangrak and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of content publisher (freelance - remote working) and be able to work in freelance system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||WeComics Company Limited|
|Position||Content Publisher (freelance - Remote Working)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Freelance|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
WeComics, the trending online comic community platform in Thailand. Our platform is community-based portal for comic lovers with variety genres of comics from Thailand, Korea and China.
If you are looking to join young, kind and professional team with comic-in-mind, our team is what you have been looking for.
We are seeking for highly motivated individuals (and especially comic lovers) to join our team, to develop the community & content, and grow up the platform together.
Come and join us and experience our amazing journey to advance your career that you have been seeking for in one life.
– Source and review webcomic materials to ensure quality standards and suitability for our audience.
– Prepare webcomic materials for publishing, including formatting and editing.
Upload webcomic materials onto various online platforms, such as our website, social media, or third-party websites.
Monitor the performance and feedback of the webcomic product, including engagement rates, views, and comments.
– Use analytics tools and metrics to analyze performance and make recommendations for improvement.
– Collaborate with other team members, such as artists, editors, and marketing specialists, to develop and execute content plans.
– Coordinate with platform owners to successfully publish and promote the webcomic on their platforms.
– Optimize the published comic to perform the best on both third party platforms and our own platform by revising the description, artwork, or related elements as needed.
– Experience in content publishing and passionate about webcomic reading and knowledgeable about the industry.
– Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
Familiarity with online publishing platforms, such as WordPress, Tumblr, or Webtoon.
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software is a plus.
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
|Address||654, Wecomics Co., Ltd., Samyan Business town, 11 Chinda Thawin Alley, Maha Phruttharam, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Prepare webcomic materials
- Content publishing
- Collaborate with team & partners
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours