Prakanong Jobs Content Marketing Position at Jaspal Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Content Marketing in our company, Jaspal Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Prakanong and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Jaspal Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Creating and planning online content on TikTok, etc
- Do and design graphic contents and video based on the needs for TikTok
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content
- Track, measured and report content success
- Ensure every piece of content you create aligns with our brand voice
- At least 2 years experience in Digital Media / Digital Marketing / Graphic Design / Content Marketing
- A strong portfolio in online video content / video production
- Able to understand and analyze the current viral trends and social trends
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible, punctual, agile, thoughtful, creative and enjoy working under pressure
- Detail oriented work style with good time management and organizational skills
|Address||Jaspal, 1054 Soi Sukhumvit 66/1, Prakanongtai, Prakanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Exp in Fashion Retail, Marketing Champaign
- Content & Concept, Creative Marketing, Presenter
- Creating content on TikTok
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT JASPAL GROUP
The Jaspal group has substantially diversified since our beginnings in
1947 as an import home linen distribution business to a highly diversified textile driven conglomerate with interests in manufacturing, trading, retailing and real estate.
Principally a family owned company, we are committed to combining entrepreneurial vision with a high standard of professionalism in order to deliver
quality products and meet the dynamics of change.
Today our SANTAS brand is the undisputed national leader in bed and bath products. In addition, we manufacture and retail the most popular and dynamic
Thai ready-to-wear fashion lines under the JASPAL, CPS CHAPS, CC DOUBLE O, LYN, LYN AROUND, MISTY MYNX and Royal Ivy Regatta labels.
Through exclusive licensee arrangements, we are also Thailand's sole distributors for renowned international fashion brands such as Footwork and Footwork
Noir, Fred Perry, Lipsy, and Melissa; as well as Invista- built on Dupont innovations for fiberfill sleep products, Sealy for its Posturepedic mattresses, and Ethan Allen - the American premier home furnishings resource.
We are best known for our wide range of products from sophisticated to chic, ranging from mens’ and ladies’ fashion, bags and accessories to lifestyle
home furnishings and bedding products for better living.
Since opening our first Jaspal fashion outlet in
1976, we now operate over
350 retail outlets in Thailand dedicated to fashion and footwear, as well as three Jaspal Home Collection stores which offer a sophisticated and discerning level of soft line furnishings
and home décor.
Headquartered at our
20,00sqm corporate offices in Bangkok and our nearby
42,00sqm textile printing and production facility, our aggressive marketing efforts have resulted
in successful regional expansion featuring an ever-growing list of countries, with consolidated revenues projected at
11 billion baht (USD
We are confident of continued future growth that will allow us to explore and develop more collaborative alliances and new markets.
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile