Huaykwang Jobs Consultant (production/process Improvement) Position at JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Huaykwang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Consultant (Production/Process Improvement) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
|Consultant (production/process Improvement)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- To work closely with clients in order to provide and implement the solutions such as production strategies, production control, process improvement etc.
- To improve clients’ performance by eliminating or reducing non-value added entity, reduce total production/logistic costs, improve total productivity, labor productivity, and/or improve work quality.
Role and Responsibility:
- Carry out GENBA data collection to understand the current situations.
- Conduct analysis using IE/QC/Logistic/other kaizen or improvement tools.
- Identify issues, provide improvement directions, and develop implementation plans with clients
- Support in implementing solutions, follow-up progress, and help support clients to carry out solutions as plan.
- Facilitate the discussion meeting and/or training if required by clients
- Co-ordinate and communicate with project leader/members and clients to keep them informed of progress and results in order to make best decisions.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistic, Economics, and Science (Master’s degree and/or oversea education would be a plus).
- 2-3 years up working experiences in handling Process Improvement, Production Planning & Control, TPM, TQM, or Logistic & Warehouse improvements.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication/facilitation, inter-personality and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate in English -TOEIC 750, TOFEL 480. (Japanese language is advantage).
- Ability to work under pressure, think creative, and learn a wide range of knowledge.
- Flextime work schedule and can work in other provinces and aboard.
Applications are requested to send a resume together with expected salary and recent photo by click ” Apply Now”
|JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD., 90 CW TOWER B, Unit B2704, 27th Floor Ratchadaphisek Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Conduct analysis using IE/QC/Logistic
- Degree in Engineering, Logistic, Economics
- Medical & Life insurance, Travel allowance, etc.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JMAC stands for ‘Japanese Managemnet Association Consultants’. We are Japan’s oldest and one of its largest management consulting firms. Through the activities
of oversea bases, covering the regions of Europe, Asia-Pacific and Americans, we take pride in a proven trak record of consulting achievements in more than thirty countries. We provide our clients with consulting service for all management fields, including
management strategy, marketing, human resource/organization, research & development, production & logistic, and IT. We are outstanding, especially in actual implementation support from the viewpoints of Japan, Asia, and the world competitiveness.
We, JMAC Thailand, seeks to continue making a contribution to Thailand and South-East Asia countries. We have a wide variety of clients in many industries and
so your work will be intresting and chalenging. You will use a variety of tools to translate customer requirements into improvement solutions.
We offer challenging professional experiences with heathy career opportunities. We are inviting talent candidates in all levels to apply to join us in the following
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours