Rayong Jobs Commodity Buyer Position at FORVIA Faurecia Clarion Electronics (thailand)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Rayong and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, FORVIA Faurecia Clarion Electronics (thailand) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Commodity Buyer and able to work under permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||FORVIA Faurecia Clarion Electronics (thailand)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The commodity buyer is responsible for deploying the commodity strategy for its assigned commodities. The role of the Commodity Buyer is to manage relationship / negotiation with suppliers, pilot the utilization of supplier panel in programs and series production during sourcing, and ensure supplier performance.
Commodity Buyer Level 1: more than 8 years of professional experience
Commodity Buyer Level 2: more than 5 years of professional experience
The main missions of the role are:
- Provide inputs for Commodity strategy definition to Commodity Managers and Directors
- Responsible for implementing the strategy through panel policy for assigned commodities, and accountable of the strategy deployment
- Identify new suppliers to integrate the panel (scouting) and propose to GCD with Regional Commodity Manager their integration in suppliers panel list
- Ensure that the strategic panel is implemented in the Development phase
- Accountable for management of suppliers in his/her portfolio including risk management
- Identify innovation capabilities of suppliers and product / techno innovation within the assigned geographical scope and for assigned commodities
- Manage relationship with his/her suppliers, supported by the Regional Commodity Manager
- Provide inputs to Regional Commodity managers
- Provide inputs for purchasing performance monitoring
- Accountable for budget realization for their Commodity
- Provide inputs to Finance for new suppliers’ cost models (cost structure, cost drivers, etc.)
- Provide local insights & inputs to cost model performance update to Finance
- Support acquisition buyers by challenging cost estimations and cost breakdown
- Launch RFI for benchmarking and market test
- Provide supplier list eligible for sourcing to program buyer according commodity strategy for sustainable QCD performance
- Support program buyer to reach QCD targets
- Build supplier risk mitigation plans with support of serial buyers
- Follow up resourcing and mitigation plan effectiveness
- Support performance of purchasing productivity projects, joins external productivity workshops at suppliers, push execution of identified actions if required
- Intervene in major supplier issues escalated by serial buyers (escalation, threshold to be defined)
The ideal candidate will have/be :
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business.
Nice to have: Professional Purchasing Qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in purchasing in an industrial environment (serial life or program)
- Experience of successfully managing and negotiating contracts
Nice to have: Automotive experience would be an advantage
Skills and competencies:
- Strong Knowledge of supply portfolio and market research and analysis
- Understanding of sourcing strategies and application (make or buy analysis,…)
- Deep understanding of business practices, market dynamics and trends
- Knowledge of contractual and legal aspects
- English fluent
- International minded
- Results oriented
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to influence
Nice to have
- Knowledge of assigned commodity (products, technologies, cost models)
- Financial skills
- Another language depending on the region
The Employee is aware and ensures the respect of the Internal Rules, Code of Ethics and Management Code applicable in the establishment to which she/he is assigned.
|Address||FCE - Faurecia Clarion Electronics Asia Thailand - CAT โฟเรอเซีย แคลเรียน, Unnamed Road, Ta Sit, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- Supplier Developing Negotiate Contract Cost Saving
- Exp.in Electronics / Automotive Commodity buyer
- Good English Communication is required.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for cockpit of the future and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.Join ww.careers.faurecia.comVisit ww.faurecia.com for more information.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles