Bangna Jobs Civil Engineer / Sr. Civil Engineer (exp. From Epc, Oil&gas) Position at CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as civil engineer / sr. civil engineer (exp. from epc, oil&gas) with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Bangna and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
|Civil Engineer / Sr. Civil Engineer (exp. From Epc, Oil&gas)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is an internationally accredited recruitment solutions and services consultancy. Now we’re looking for Civil Engineer / Sr. Civil Engineer as detail below;
Location Bangna, Bangkok
- Support the information to establish and the resource and budget management plan of Structural Engineering section, including monitoring and control.
- Assist to prepare and implement the engineering standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist to prepare the engineering quality plan or any other project tasks.
- Prepare structural engineering deliverable list, schedule, and budget for the project, and execute engineering design and development activities of Structural Engineering.
- Prepare and issue key documents (datasheet, technical specification, calculation).
- Review the adequacy of design information for project execution.
- Control structural engineering deliverables.
- Update weekly and monthly progress report of the project.
- Contribute to facilitate problem resolution and work improvement of Structural Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree Structural / Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences related to the job function (in Oil & Gas business).
- Good communications skills in the English language, listening, speaking and writing.
- Good Skills in SACS / GRLWEAP/ USFOS.
- Having certificate Professional Civil Engineering License is advantage.
- Knowledge of Offshore Structural Software.
- Knowledge of International Code and Standard for Structural Offshore Design.
- Knowledge of Steel Material and Specification.
- Knowledge of Structural Detailed Design.
|Connect2Thailand, 46 Srinakarin Rd, Nong Bon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
- Skills in SACS / GRLWEAP/ USFOS
- Knowledge of Offshore Structural Software
- Knowledge of Steel Material and Specification
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connect Energy is a leader in the provision of workforce management and recruitment solutions to clients in the oil & gas, marine, process, construction and renewable industries.
Since 2007, we have matched employers with suitably skilled employees across various disciplines. Our stringent evaluation and matching processes ensure that our clients have first access to the very best talents in the industry, and this commitment to delivering
the perfect fit is evidenced by our successful track record and decade-long growth.
Along the way, we deployed our internal ERP system and achieved an ISO 9001 certification to further improve processes and assure clients of our commitment to the efficiency, quality and visibility
of our recruitment processes. Our network of employees includes professionals and workers from across the globe – from accounts and IT to engineering, construction, administration and management personnel.
We’ve come a long way, but we’re not done yet. At Connect Energy, we’re constantly striving to maintain our position as a leader in the crewing and human capital solution management industry.
This is our story and our mission. We aspire to connect the best talents with the most desirable employers in the industrial, chemical, IT and life sciences industries.
We are Connect Energy.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service