Phayathai Jobs Channel & Category Development Manager-ecommerce Position at FrieslandCampina (Thailand) PCL.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we FrieslandCampina (Thailand) PCL., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as channel & category development manager-ecommerce and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Phayathai and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|FrieslandCampina (Thailand) PCL.
|Channel & Category Development Manager-ecommerce
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
This position is reporting to Head of Channel & Category Development. Channel & Category Development Manager will coordinates the development of high quality insights-driven channel & category strategies, to inform the Fighting Unit Strategy and 12Q Brand & Customer/Channel Plan. Support Sales organization in execution of Consumer and Channel Activation plans focused on in-store visibility and activation, distribution and (national) promo plan.
Role and responsibilities:
- Leads/supervises development of insights-driven channel & category strategies, as a key input for the Fighting Unit Strategy and 12Q Brand/Channel & Customer Plans i.e. market intelligence/movement, competitor analysis, price index analysis.
- Co-develop data-driven Channel & Customer Plan for assigned channel to grow numeric and weighted distribution in (selected) regions/areas. Align & integrate with Brand Plans. Set growth targets for distributors & customers within channel and identify gaps (& root causes)
- Support Sales team with Joint Business Planning, by providing compelling data & insights and supporting in aligning company goals with customer needs
- Support Global team project
- Identify opportunities to further grow distribution of Hero SKUs across channels and improve exposure
- Monitor key business indicators: Forecasts, volume, OSA%, Customer/Distributor/Channel contribution by category, Hero SKU distribution by channel & identify priority channels, customers and development opportunities.
- Build Perfect Store capabilities across organization.
- Support Sales team towards top priority customers/distributors/channels in ‘Perfect Store’ execution/ visibility on platforms (incl. shelf position, share of shelf) & KPIs then providing feedback to team.
- Align activity calendar with customers/distributors and collaborate with (Field) Sales team in excellent execution of Customer and Channel Activation & (incl. look & feel of in-store activation, position on shelf, OSA etc.) and provide feedback of in-field execution to team
- Create planograms based on guidelines from Marketing, and land planograms and assortment with key customers and collect feedback for team.
- Systematically collect shop floor insights (incl. pack/product stand-out on shelf, competitor innovations) and feedback information to team.
- Understand the generated Channel & Customer Insights and able to translate to insight-based Channel Planning
- Manage Shopper A&P in according to target allocation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent. MBA degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 year Modern Trade Commercial experience in Shopper Marketing (Channel or Category Development), Marketing Management, and sales Management. Experience in leading FMCG company or eCommerce channel is preferred
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of leading different kinds of shopper projects, include experience of leading shopper research, NPD from inception to launch, including concept development & research process. Knowing shopper insights and ability to translate into actions.
- Have experience of leading shopper marketing agency/research/activation development process
- Ability to manage budget effectively with proof evidence
- Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good command of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-620 1900
|บริษัท ฟรีสแลนด์คัมพิน่า (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด (มหาชน) 388 ชั้น 6 อาคาร เอส พี, Phahonyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Trade marketing eCommerce
- supervises development of insights-driven channel
- Identify opportunities to further grow
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions
of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East.
Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by
the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name
Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging
and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week