Jatuchak Jobs Channel Business Analytics/ผู้จัดการ Channel Business Analytics Position at Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Jatuchak and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Channel Business Analytics/ผู้จัดการ Channel Business Analytics|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Channel Business Analytics is responsible for a wide range of data analytics to support the channel optimization and new business initiatives such as digital migration, network coverage, customer behavior, new branch model, and so on. This can be accomplished by utilizing a business intelligence tool or by developing a data model that meets business needs. In addition, the team creates and maintains reports and dashboards for key stakeholders in the channel optimization area under integrated channels. The team collects all essential data from internal and external data sources and puts it structurally in one central location where connected parties can readily access it.
- Lead the channel performance analytics team to ensure that all deliverables are completed on time
- Create and maintain Python programs that can process huge datasets and perform as expected
- Examine the digital migration trend and key transaction migration prospects to reduce cost-to-serve
- Create data models to optimize network coverage (closing, re-location, and branch format expansion) based on company strategy
- Analyze the impact of projects in integrated channels after they have been implemented.(For example, branch closure, a new branch model, and so on)
- Analyze customer behavior insights to better understand their needs and boost satisfaction
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards that support sales and service initiatives
- Assist the Channel Performance Analytics team with critical inputs for sales performance analysis (such as KPI-related data)
- Collect and transform key data from various sources from both internal & external systems and store them as a single source of truth
- Support ad-hoc data request or analysis from internal teams within Integrated Channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Engineer, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in using Power BI with DAX
- Ability to query the bank’s data lake with complex SQL queries and use Python to manipulate or analyze data
- Good analytical abilities with sense of statistics and business application
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skill
|Address||Siam Commercial Bank, เลขที่ 199/278 หมู่ 11 ถนนเชิดวุฒากาศ ดอนเมือง สีกัน Bangkok 10210, Thailand|
- Data analytics to support channel optimization
- Utilize business intelligence tools & data model
- Create & maintain dashboards in integrated channel
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"
Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)provides universal financial solutions to all customer segments with the best in benefits and full social responsibility.
We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic, high caliber people with potential to join our team.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours