Klongtoey Jobs Business Support Analyst – Senior Officer/assistant Manager Position at Minor Hotel Group Limited (MINT)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Business Support Analyst - Senior Officer/Assistant Manager. For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Minor Hotel Group Limited (MINT), and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Minor Hotel Group Limited (MINT)|
|Position||Business Support Analyst - Senior Officer/assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Minor is founding in 1978 with a single beachfront resort in Pattaya, Minor International Pcl (‘MINT’) is today one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region. With over 530 hotels & resorts, 2,410 restaurants and 339 retail trading points of sale, MINT meets the growing needs of consumers in Thailand and in 63 markets across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas.
Business Support Analyst is responsible for implementing effective finance and investment functions for the Group, supporting growth of business units in line with the overall business plan/strategy, maximizing the Group’s benefits in relevant financial and investment transactions in order to enhance profitability and shareholders’ value, minimizing the Group’s exposure to financial and business risks and support business expansion.
- Support to senior managements to handle treasury, investment and administrative functions.
- Analyse financial, investment and managerial data on ad hoc tasks.
- Manage cash flow, treasury functions and cash monitoring.
- Gather data and prepare monthly portfolio performance reports.
- Handles request application to support Business needs such as prepare document for contracts, accounts opening applications and ad-hoc business reports.
- Maintain computerized database and or hard copy of information related to assignments
- Work with shared service accounting, finance, legal, and tax teams to deliver reporting requirements.
- Build relationship with external parties such as bankers, investees.
- Perform general clerical tasks such as photocopying, mailing, meeting minutes, and filing.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics or other related fields
- At least 4 years of experience in banking, finance, accounting, economics or other related fields
- Experienced in monthly portfolio management, cash management is a plus
- Proficiency in English communication in both writing and speaking
If you are interested, feel free to click “Apply” button.
|Address||Minor Hotels - Corporate Office, 12th Floor, 88 The PARQ Building, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Portfolio Management
- Cash Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week