Klongtoey Jobs Business Support & Analyst (custom Clearance) Position at Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Support & Analyst (Custom Clearance). For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and able to under a permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Business Support & Analyst (custom Clearance)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Support business & develop operation and projects regarding customer’s requirements.
- Support financial data analysis and relevant report for management related to development and strategic plan to ensure that the department achieve operational and financial goal.
- Coordinate in system/program development related with informational base to improve staff operation and customer facilitation.
- Develop knowledge and skills for staff to be working more efficiently.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in logistics (import/export), business development & analysis related field
- Knowledge of Import/Export procedures will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, and Problem solving skills.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent in English (Writing & Speaking)
Working Location: Bangkok Klongtoey, MRT Queen Sirikit Center
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated English resume (Only) with current & expected salary via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034 8285,02-034-8393 and 02-034-8436
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.บางนา ก.ม17, แขวง คลองเตย เขต คลองเตย, 20 Phai Singto Alley, Khlong Toei, แขวง คลองเตย เขต คลองเตย Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Experience in Logistics or Business Analyst
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving
- Fluent in English (Writing & Speaking)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container
yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a
world-class scale and quality of service.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week