Thonburi Jobs Business Support Agent Position at Minor Hotel Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Minor Hotel Group Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as business support agent with a full time work system, which domiciled in Thonburi and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Minor Hotel Group Limited|
|Position||Business Support Agent|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
To provide effective and efficient business support administrator services for the Minor Customer Contact Centre, Bangkok, Minor Corporate, Minor Central Reservation Offices and Minor Hotels.
To support the development of training material and delivery of the system training and business process.
- Understand and experience of Customer Service Agent and/or Business Support Agent on how Customer Contact Centre operates.
- Comprehend and handle Best Rate Guarantee for all claims as per Minor Hotels standard.
- Analyse and process Rate Parity requests in timely manner.
- Handle accurately and understand process of Data Privacy requests according to Minor Hotels policies.
- Responds timely to customer queries and requests for eGift card as per terms & policies.
- Able to offer, confirm and distinguish booking payment method such as payment gateway, eGift payment and credit card payment for the booking.
- Handle first level queries and requests of GHA Discovery members.
- Auditing with current information and data on the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion, spa and fitness, and other service and facilities in Opera Reservation System.
- Update customer database with information via Zendesk and ORS system.
- Monitor Zendesk performance of Minor Customer Contact Centre and reporting anomality to the supervisor.
- Test and report product malfunctions and follow up with concern department to ensure the technical issues are resolved.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with Minor Customer Contact Centre, CRO, ARO and Cluster Reservation Office. (Share updates for Zendesk product to the fully integrated office whenever it applies)
- Assist direct supervisors on onboarding and beginner training for newcomers in Minor Customer Contact Center
- Handle the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for any new product and providing constructive criticism and possible resolution for product such as ORS and Zendesk.
- In charge of ORS rate sync process and can perform successfully at least once a day.
- Develop and consolidate information for newly launched hotel to be updated in the existing system such as ORS and Zendesk; ensuring all information are tallied and verified across all channels.
- Assisting with Supervisors in related report for Minor Customer Contact Center,Provide training and guidance of how to handle Best Rate Guarantee Claim to Minor Customer Contact Centre and Hotel team.
- Daily: Minor Customer Contact Centre productivity
- Weekly: Live Chat
- Handle Zendesk B2B functionality and ticket requests to support other offices.
- Creating company and travel agent profile via ORS
- Rate parity process
- Reservation modification for OCM hotels
- Hotel information update in ORS
- Monitor technical problems, work, and operational procedures to maintain customer and team satisfaction.
- Responsible for the administrative tasks and requirements of the Manager and Supervisor, Business Support.
- Maintains effective communication on the activities of the Department with other business unit operations across regional hotels.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience working in coordination business, customer support, client services, sales or a related filed.
- Personable and attentive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Familiar with the hotel operations available technology and all distribution channels.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge in Computer applications.
|Address||Minor Hotels - Corporate Office, 12th Floor, 88 The PARQ Building, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Experience in Customer Support
- Familiar with Hotel Operations
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties designed intelligently to appeal to a variety of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara,
Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week